crash after trying to save

• I'm currently compiling a comic book collection and exporting hundreds of pages from clip studio. But I have one page that keeps crashing whenever I try to save or export it.

There's nothing special about the page, it is technically the same as all the others. Same layers, nothing special added.
    I downloaded a backup of the file and it has the same problem, so I don't think it's a hard disk error.

Can somebody help me with this? Thanks.
    https://imgur.com/xxgXgEb

• You could try creating a new canvas/page and then copying layers from the corrupted canvas and pasting into the new canvas. Save the canvas after each pasting to see if a particular layer is causing trouble. If the page is done then you really only need to copy two layers; the line art layer and the color layer.

• @garlam said in crash after trying to save:

You could try creating a new canvas/page and then copying layers from the corrupted canvas and pasting into the new canvas. Save the canvas after each pasting to see if a particular layer is causing trouble. If the page is done then you really only need to copy two layers; the line art layer and the color layer.

Sorry, it's a good idea, but once I select the content of a layer and press ctrl+v, it also crashes.
    Same with making a duplicate, exporting. I even tried alternately deleting every layer before saving, but nothing works.

• Are you able to flatten layers? Flatten all the line art layers onto one and flatten all the color layers onto one. If you can't do that, then I'm not sure what can be done to save this canvas.