Using the "Copy Morphs from" function

• @doc000
    I do not see any images labelled before or aft, and no fits that would transfer correctly.
    If it does not fit at the time of morph copy, it will not fit afterwards either.
    Make copy when figure and clothing are zero-ed.

• @doc000 As someone with a long time experience with large breast morphs, I sympathize. As people have said, Copy Morphs work fine mid range morphs, but not so well for extreme morphs, especially if the clothing item doesn't have a lot of polygons.

Morph Brush's "Loosen Fit" option does help. When trying to pull up large area, do it in sections. Don't be afraid to lower the intensity. You will have a finer control over the morph.

At times, I will load in a ball prop and use that as the goal for Loosen and Tighten instead of the figure. I can place and shape the ball where it would be the best to morph from.

Good morphs take time.

• I've had similar issues with muscular men., though not in the extremes shown. I've used the morph brush to fix it but reading this thread and that it's caused by too low of polygons made me wonder, would subdividing before copying the morphs help?