Issue with visibility of children of a grouping object

• I have an issue trying to use the grouping tool with a prop parented to a grouping object. With the prop selected, as soon as I check the 'hide other objects' box in the grouping tool, the inherited visibility of the now invisible grouping object hides the very object I am trying to regroup. This doesn't happen with props parented to figures, the figures and everything else just gets hidden, but not the object whose facet groups and materials you're editing in the grouping tool.

Is anyone else seeing this? I'm on Poser Pro under macOS Sierra 10.12.6

• Yes, it's always been this way, since I started using the tool at least. I think it's a feature. I've used it on occasion when I want to hide large groups of objects frequently while setting up scenes. But you have to be careful. You can accidentally select the "hidden" children. If you want only one child to show, you have to have the group showing and hide the rest of the things manually. In the hierarchy menu, you can select a group with the shift key and hide all of them quickly that way.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.