Poser Cartoon Renders Vs Moho?

• Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me with something that I haven't been able to find an adequate answer to online:

I want to create animations with a cartoon look, but at the same time make use of certain advantages of full-3d animation of programs such as poser. I saw online that it's possible to import poser scenes into moho, but also that poser has inbuilt cartoon options. Is there any real difference in terms of 'final look' between these two approaches, or do the inbuilt poser toon options give a similar-looking end result to exporting from poser to moho? In short: if your goal is 3d cartoon renders, can a combined poser-moho pipeline do anything that couldn't be done by either of these programs on their own?

I'm hoping someone could shed some light on this issue for me. Poser unfortunately doesn't have a trial version like moho (unless I overlooked something) and the price tags are a bit hefty for me to purchase the software just to test if it even does what I have in mind.

Thank you for your time.