need somebody who is good at animation..!!!

• Hello,

I am new to this. I am the owner of a small animation studio, I'm looking for someone to create Animated Business Overview videos on a regular basis for me. I will give them the software and assets to use and they are free to do whatever they want with it when they are not doing stuff for me.

I do need somebody who is good at this.I went through many resources and also checked many videos but did not find them so interesting nor creative. Please help me

Any help will be appreciated.
    Thank you.

• Hello Shirley

If you are still looking I may be able to help. Let me know and we can exchange contact info. I am in the process of moving so I only check back every day or so.

Rob

• Hey, if you're still looking for an animator we will be glad to help. We create animated business videos as in the reference link. You can check out our work here and please free to reach out
    https://yansmedia.com/explainer-video-production/

• Hello shirleyfoster,
    I think you should change your plan because I personally think that you should hire a video animation company instead of a person, because it will guarantees that you will get top notch quality video for your business on the time, most companies have all the resources and different employees with the different skill set so whenever you want something new you can demand for it. On the other hand, a single person can’t handle all the work he or she can provide you with limited work with limited creativity.
    Hope you find it helpful.
    Thanks