Pauline and Paul V2

• Since SM appears to be unable to provide the nude figure content update for the Mac that recognizes my Poser 11.1 installation, would somebody be kind enough to test whether my freebie morphs such as Heroine Pauline and Hero Paul 2.0 work on V2 (RobZhena's Freebies)? I would be grateful in case this ridiculous situation continues. Oh, in which case, no support for V2 from me. Thank you!

• @raven said in Pauline and Paul V2:

@rokketman Nice job Rocket!

Thank you! I couldn't help myself, I said I was done with it, but I HAD to model the boots...

0_1514188761784_WWoman final.png

• @RobZhena said in Pauline and Paul V2:

Since SM appears to be unable to provide the nude figure content update for the Mac that recognizes my Poser 11.1 installation, would somebody be kind enough to test whether my freebie morphs such as Heroine Pauline and Hero Paul 2.0 work on V2 (RobZhena's Freebies)? I would be grateful in case this ridiculous situation continues. Oh, in which case, no support for V2 from me. Thank you!

I'll check them out for you and let you know if the work.

• Thank you! Merry Christmas!

• Hi RobZhena, I don't think the "content updater" works because it is version 11.0.6 etc. once you have upgraded to 11.1 it can't find 11.0.6 anymore. I get the same message on a windows computer and also got the same response with the installers until I reloaded and it updated the installers to 11.1.

I hope you and your family have a happy and safe Christmas and the same to the other posters here.

• @rokketman said in Pauline and Paul V2:

@RobZhena said in Pauline and Paul V2:

Since SM appears to be unable to provide the nude figure content update for the Mac that recognizes my Poser 11.1 installation, would somebody be kind enough to test whether my freebie morphs such as Heroine Pauline and Hero Paul 2.0 work on V2 (RobZhena's Freebies)? I would be grateful in case this ridiculous situation continues. Oh, in which case, no support for V2 from me. Thank you!

@tumble-weed found a solution, so now I can check it all out myself. Thanks for the offer to help!

• @RobZhena said in Pauline and Paul V2:

@rokketman said in Pauline and Paul V2:

@RobZhena said in Pauline and Paul V2:

@tumble-weed found a solution, so now I can check it all out myself. Thanks for the offer to help!

I am glad you got it working. I had downloaded them, but got busy and haven't installed them yet. I know they work on v1, so after I get them installed I'll post some renders.

• I think Pauline 2 looks good! All my freebies (morphs and textures) for Pauline work. The comic book heroine expressions work, as do most of the Oichi variants. Here is the Heroine Pauline body applied to European Pauline 2, with Abigail outfit for G3F, open toed high heel boots for G3F, and Fiora hair for V4.

0_1514337868045_European Pauline 2.jpg

Hero Paul 2.0 works with Paul 2.

• I dug up some simple toon shaders devised by Crescent back in 2006 (!) and added a variation of my own. Here is Pauline 2 Asian with custom dialled face and anime-style shaders, antialised after using Geometric Toon Line and Comic Book Colour settings.

0_1514445191163_AnimeShading.jpg

• I made the clothes using Shade3D; render using PoserPro11's geometric toon line and comic book colour display options, then antialiased.

0_1514449432895_AnimeShadingDressed.jpg

• alt text

AKHN. Hall of Sphinxes Concept Art. Mains have Paulv2 & Paulinev2 bases.

• Here is Pauline 2 Asian with Kazumi Hair by Smith Micro, and a bodysuit I made using the Pauline Developer mesh and Shade 3D. The background image texture is by x7, and was applied the The Construct prop. Pauline's bodysuit us using VinceBagna's Hologram shader for SuperFly renderer. Her pose is from the Alyson figure poses provided as part of Poser default content.

0_1515082216835_PLN2Asian_20180104e.png

• I played with many different approaches to getting a celshaded look for the Pauline 2 Asian figure. In the end, I went back to using my own hand-painted textures and my own lights for the Geometric Toon Line preview render, using Comic Book Colour mode. I have added my own custom morph to the Pauline 2 Asian face.

0_1515165949717_PLN2Asian_20180104toon2.jpg

Hair is KasumiHair by Smith Micro.