Happily updated PP11 to 11.1 and guess what?

• What is cefclient.exe and libcef.dll and why are they crashing Poser?

cefclient.exe
    5a37a3fc
    libcef.dll
    56f0ac71
    1b3c
    01d37852c4c2a005
    D:\Program Files\Smith Micro\Poser 11\cefclient.exe
    D:\Program Files\Smith Micro\Poser 11\libcef.dll
    0a871033-e446-11e7-bcfd-4ccc6a4da8e1

Thanks,
    Sam

• Welcome aboard!
    They both are... needed... to crash Poser in your case, Poser library in mine.

cefclient.exe is the browser who reads and display your library.
    ...but I had this problem even before the update.

• What are the odds of success if I reinstall to a previous (WORKING) update? Like 11.0.8.34388?

• I can't tell you where this problem has started, an high probability is that some Windows update (for IE) has screwed something, because I had to fix (in some way) my Poser 10, since it also started to not display the library...

• Curiosity makes me ask did either of you uninstall your old version 11 before install your new version? I really am just asking. I haven't a clue why your Poser is crashing.

• No. I treated it just like all the other updates.

However, I finally got it working! :)

The trick (at least in my case) was to reinstall the update. On a whim, instead of trying to preserve my existing preferences (via the "Use existing preferences files" - like I always do), I selected "Remove existing preference files". Viola.

Having to re-create my working environment was far better than having no Poser at all!

So all is good.

Thanks,
    Sam

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.