Poser 11.1.0 - Download Manager issues

• Hey guys,

We've been dealing with some network issues during the past two days that have been causing issues to most people trying to download Poser 11.1.0 and the Paul 2 and Pauline 2 Nude figures. This issues were caused by some channel update errors and server overload due to overwhelming numbers of download. We've managed to fortify the backbone of our network, so you should now have a much more pleasant experience on the usage of Download Manager.

Please let us now if something is not working as according.

The Poser Team

• From Germany i still have the same timeout problems with the "nude figures for mac" package.
    Will there be a content update package available?

• It might take five minutes to replicate in some places (we're using a area-specific loadbalancer).

• Ok, i will try tomorrow as its already past midnight here.
    A content updater pack would be really nice. Don't want to redownload all of the content packs just for a few changes.

• I'm located in Europe (Portugal) and it seems to be replicated in here too now. It might take some time for us to release it as a Content Updater. The only needed package is the Nude Figures. As soon as the replication is finished (seems like it now) we'll have better speeds.

• @jmartins thank you. All good to download in Oz now :-)

• Keep getting errors trying to download "nude figures for mac" package. Finally seems to be downloading today.

• Several of the files did not properly update originally.
    Launch Download Manager, click Reload, then download the Application installer and Content. They will all be listed as 11.1 now when downloading.
    Once all nine files are Downloaded, you will see Install Buttons appear in the Download Manager, use those to install the application and all the content. You will first install the Application, then the Content Installer Buttons will appear. You must install the Support Files to have full functionality of the application.

• @jmartins said in Poser 11.1.0 - Download Manager issues:

Hey guys,

We've been dealing with some network issues during the past two days that have been causing issues to most people trying to download Poser 11.1.0 and the Paul 2 and Pauline 2 Nude figures. This issues were caused by some channel update errors and server overload due to overwhelming numbers of download. We've managed to fortify the backbone of our network, so you should now have a much more pleasant experience on the usage of Download Manager.

Please let us now if something is not working as according.

The Poser Team

Hey, Poser Team. I've been one of the few people to actively support Paul and Pauline. I've created heroic proportion morphs, characters, and skins with make up and offered them as freebies. I figured out how to convert G3F high heels shoes for Pauline in Poser Pro and shared that with the community. Because your downloader does not recognize my existing installation of Poser Pro 11.1, I cannot even install the V2 versions on my Mac. I am not going to reinstall the whole bloody thing to get two figures. How 'bout a little help here? Can you provide me with just the new content?

• @jmartins Hi... are youi having issues? the dm its absolutely SLOW, 80kbps and slower, also it breaks and doesnt recover from it was... its really painfull to update...

do you have a timeframe about when the update will be available (downloadoable) ?

Greets,
    Arcanebits

• Should we go ahead and download the Nude figures with the updated Paul and Pauline? I've been reading in the forums that some body morphs do not work in Pauline so if there's going to be yet another update I'd rather just wait.

• @kalypso We've identified the problem, and we're working on fixing it right now.

We'll be releasing a new Poser Nude Figures Package some time tomorrow.

• Great, thanks. I'll wait till then to get it.

• I downloaded the nude figures content package for Mac again today, and Download Manager STILL refuses to recognize the existing installation of Poser 11.1--updated using the very same Download Manager--and launch the installer. Is this going to get fixed? Will I just ignore the creation of V2 and move on?

• @RobZhena I installed from the folder I downloaded too, not from within the Sm Download manager. In the Download manager it kept saying "waiting". If I run the download manager again, it keeps saying to download that 1.84 GB file again. I have all the content downloaded and installed.

• Thank you, @tumble-weed! That worked. What a kludge.