Awfull download and install experiencie

• Poser Pro 11 User here.
    ON UPDATES
    I downloaded the latest Poser 11 UPDATE for Win (Updates says v 11.1.0.34764 INSTALLED)
    I downloaded the latest Content Updater for Win (Updates says v 11.0.6.33625 INSTALLED)
    ON INSTALLERS
    Poser Support Files for Windows (DOWNLOAD ccomplete install 11 for windows to continue ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?)
    Nude Figures for Win (Dowlading AGAIN????? It was finished with the same message from abobe.. install poser????????)

INSTALLED AND OVERWITED TWISE, SINCE IT SAYS IM ON THE LATEST VERSION.... STILL DOESNT WORK
    This has DAYS (3)
    WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO??? And OFF COURSE since DOWNLOAD ITS PURE EVIL, 80Kib/s 500Kib/s WILL LET PC ON ALL NIGHT.. AGAIN AND AGAIN.....

Guys Really, I like the product, but this is the kind of thing make new customers ask for money return, and pushes US THE LOYAL GROUP into DAZ3d Arms....

HELP PLEASE
    Arcanebits

• I think it might be a problem with downloading an update file and an install file which causes the problems, but it is easy to get around.
    The DLM will tell you where is has saved the files. Go there and under smith micro dlm downloads versions poser 11 content you will find the exe files in amongst a number of ver files. Just double click on the exe files and they will run, ask you where to install the content and then install it.

• @j.naylor73 Thanks, Before go to bet, I put the PC to download EVERYTHING AGAIN, uninstalled poser and now installing it again.

Lets see what Happens

• @arcanebits Amaizng !!!!
    POSER !! CCONTENT UPDATER FOR WIN: POSER could not be found on this system...... WHAT TH HECK? The installation may be incomplete or has been relocated... WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This is disgusting...

Anyone?
    HELP?

• @arcanebits as you uninstalled you must download the full version. After uninstalling poser is no more on your computer, sounds logical.

The full installation worked for me very well.

• @lsauvage Hi mate!
    Yes, Actualy I, 1-Uninstalled Poser, 2- Enter the Download manager an Deleted all also. in that way I started downloading everything fresh.

Then in the morning, i Installed everything in the INSTALL SECTION, and worked nice. So I realized that the fresh install wasnt the latest version, so y clicked the UPDATE tab, and updated poser, then, clicked in the update Content Manager, and there... the anoying error that icannot update poser.

When installed, i did it on C:, and the content in other hard drivem BUT i did it as requested and sugested by the installer itself...

At the end poser seems to be installed.

Lets see how it works.
    Arcanebits