What is the best Digital Tablet for CLIP STUDIO PAINT EX?

• What is the best Digital Tablet for CLIP STUDIO PAINT EX? I am looking to start drawing again and I totally want to go digital and I am in the market for a decent digital tablet to draw on.

• Poser Ambassadors

@redeath I just buy for Christmas for my little (12.5 year) a wacom Intuis-Pro medium. She is very happy with it. Price was acceptable and she could easy adapt . (Before she draw with her hand, traditional) . After my experience, Wacom is always the best choice.

• @Ladonna said in What is the best Digital Tablet for CLIP STUDIO PAINT EX?:

wacom Intuis-Pro medium

Thanks for the input that is one of the ones I was looking at and I am thinking about spending the extra $50 to get the Wacom - Intuos Pro Paper Edition Pen Tablet (Medium)...I like the idea of being able to have paper on it :)....I would really lie to get the Wacom - Intuos Pro Paper Edition Pen Tablet (Large) as it can fit a full 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper on it but @ $549 USD its a little too pricey :(

• Poser Ambassadors

@redeath The Intuis-Pro Small is not a bad choice too. I was at first thinking about the small one for her. (In case she can not handle a tablet , not so much money get waist) . The price was here in France €298-.I guess in the US this would be way cheaper. And so small they are not.
    I had one time a cheap tablet when my Wacom get damaged , not really recommended from me . To un-precise the pen, heavy to handle and not sensitive enough.
    Wacom has also great Tablet for less money.

• There are a number of cheaper tablets, generally based on uc-logic boards. Significantly cheaper, reviews often state they have better pen accuracy and pressure sensitivity. That being said, the general trade off is more finicky drivers. Additionally, most do not have tilt support, but you don't necessarily need that. Overall, I have often found the trade off is well worth it. I would recommend the Huion 610 pro (just under $80) is what I would recommend for a non screen tablet.

https://www.amazon.com/Huion-H610-Pro-Graphic-Carrying/dp/B00ZWRSQ4I

• Hand held tablet?

I use a wacom cintiq tablet/monitor with touch (not sure what it is considered). Touch works amazingly well for navigating the canvas. Feels like rotating a paper on your desk as you draw, but with the added benefit of zoom.

Also add a monitor arm and you can use it horizontal or portrait. Or while standing or sitting.

• @michaelsammler what size ?

• @Abe32 27 inch

0_1516911838166_2017-12-14 15.24.57.jpg