How can I go back to P11 SR3 from SR4.

• Since I installed SR4 over a week ago, my Poser 11 install is pretty much useless.
    I have reported to tech support and have had a dialog with them, but I want to either uninstall and go back to my initial installation, or somehow roll back prior to SR4 being installed.

Any ideas how to do this?

I really would like to use Poser again.

• Poser Ambassadors

The DLM probably still has the earlier versions. Look in C:\Users\admin\SmithMicroDLM\Downloads\update.
    That last folder might be "release"; can't remember off hand. Anyway, inside, look in the "installed" folder.

• On a Mac, try
    ~/SmithMicroDownloadManager/Downloads/update/installed

• While it's true that Download Manager archives all the installers it runs, and that is a possible avenue to get previous versions installed, I don't think it's the proper solution here.

Please refer to what I wrote in hmmm ... python error after updating to SR4 regarding the reported issue with installing 11.0.4. The proper solution is to re-run the 11.0.4 installer without merging x86 and x64 installations.

• @seachnasaigh said in How can I go back to P11 SR3 from SR4.:

The DLM probably still has the earlier versions. Look in C:\Users\admin\SmithMicroDLM\Downloads\update.

That path varies from system to system. You can look it up on the main Download Manager window (bottom middle where it says Download Location), or via Edit > Preferences.

It defaults to %AppData%\SmithMicroDLM on Windows. Installed updaters are located in %AppData%\Roaming\SmithMicroDLM\update\installed.

• prior to the posts concerning my problem, i ended up deleting the P11 install and redoing the enitre download sequence. it then worked...left off the check for 32bit install.

Is it necessary to install the 32bit version?

• @daveso said in How can I go back to P11 SR3 from SR4.:

Is it necessary to install the 32bit version?

Not usually, no. I don't currently have it installed. Reasons to install would be if you had content dependent on legacy video codecs that aren't available in 64-bit, or Python add-ons dependent on 32-bit only native binaries.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.