Poser Pro 11.1 Polygon Reduction Woes

• Okay, so I am having an issue with the Polygon Reduction feature in Poser Pro 11.1

For the most part this feature works really well.

The one area it falls down and it's a show-stopper for me is when a model has an open mouth.
    For example V4.2 results in weird spikes in the mouth as per: https://ibb.co/d6PSz6

I narrowed it down to the lips part of the model as no spikes if the lips polygons are removed.
    If only we had a simple "move point" tool in Poser itself.

By the way I tried other figures/models (Pauline2 etc) with similar results, hence I think it is the polygon reduction that is limited.

At the moment I am focused upon V4.2 due to extensive library of purchases so would like to find a workaround or fix for this.

Has anybody got any ideas?

• There are rigging errors in V4's mouth that have been there forever. It's the original model, not the reduction feature in Poser.

• Actually, it's not the model, it does this with all the models. (or most I don't own every model out there) I tried with all the models that come with poser and it did it with them. It has been doing this since the feature came out. I don't remember if it was a 2014 feature or came with the game dev. but it did it then. It was reported but like so many of the bugs, it apparently wasn't given much priority.

• Just after posting I decided to try again. And with reducing polygons in smaller increments and then fixing the points using the smooth morphing tool at each reduction I think I can get there eventually without leaving Poser. Wish Poser had better point/polygon tools though (just a simple select and translate numerically in world x/y/z would be a big improvement).

Out of interest does anyone know any other applications that can import poser files (with morphs etc) and also export them back (without converting to .obj etc).

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.