So about exporting the OBJ

• I am creating my own content for use with Poser. I rigged an original figure I had modelled, then decided I needed to export the OBJ for that figure . I exported what I thought was an OBJ to a folder outside of my runtime (as I've been doing for years now). The saved OBJ and associate MTL is 0 bytes in size. Repeated this a few times, still got that zero file size. I do not have file compression and external PMD switched on. But anyway, I decided to inspect the runtime folder where I had the CR2 saved, and lo and behold, the OBJ got saved there. Weird.

• @ibr_remote The only time I see the zero bytes obj and mtl files is when the object I'm exporting is hidden in poser.

• When you save a figure in Poser as a cr2, it will save a copy of the obj file with it in the same folder.

• @rokketman
    I didn't know that until today; perhaps I recalled wrongly about exporting the OBJ from my scene's figure to an extrenal folder location....

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.