MangaStudio 5 Brush: Random Opacity

• Sometimes, mid-drawing, the opacity changes on my brushes. I use key commands for Hand, Undo, Save and Rotate, and brush size change, of course. Not much else.

Has anyone else encountered this? Am I accidentally hitting a key command? Can I Lock the opacity in settings? It's driving me nuts.

Also: using Mac OS X 10.10.5 and Cintiq 13 HD

• The shortcut for Reduce Opacity is Ctrl+[. Maybe you have a gesture set up on your Cintiq for that keystroke. Try going to File>Shortcut Settings and removing the Shortcuts for Opacity all together.

• Thanks, Garlam! That didn't exc![alt text](image url)actly navigate me to the right place, but I did manage to find the tool settings, and switch it to LOCK. I'll see how that goes.
    0_1464792704824_Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 9.49.09 AM.png 0_1464792697871_Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 9.48.57 AM.png

• I don't think that will work. What the Lock does is prevent any changes you made to the tool from "sticking" when you go to another tool. The tool will return to the locked settings once you return to the tool, it doesn't prevent changes from being made to the tool.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.