"Shaping" area lights

• Poser Ambassadors

I have both the Urban Future set (aka "UrbanSciFi") and the Urban Future II sets, but I don't see that streetlight. Is that streetlight maybe a separate prop from an add-on set? If it's extracted from either of those main sets, could you post a screengrab showing where it is within the set?

Who uses Stonemason's sci-fi sets? I've made Superfly adaptations of some of The Arc, Urban Future II, and Level 19 (including the add-on elevator and add-on bay doors). The Arc and Urban Future II throw multiple unreadable node connection errors in the message log. Level 19 doesn't get flagged, but the glass is obsolete and the lights don't cast light. The metal and concrete materials exceed conservation of light energy limits. It worked well for P5, but needed updated for P11 Firefly and for Superfly.

I still haven't adapted Urban Future (UrbanSciFi), Sector 15, DarkStar, Skyline Hall, Display Room, Dark Places Industrial, or the Generic SciFi Corridor construction set.
    The Sky Traffic (handy for use with Dystopia) could use some headlights and taillights.

• @seachnasaigh You would be looking for his Urban Future 4 set. The streetlight is included as a prop, along with an aerial, a bollard and a couple of other greeblies.

• Poser Ambassadors

Oh. Didn't even know there was a 3 and 4. I don't keep up with things. alt text

• @seachnasaigh said in "Shaping" area lights:

Oh. Didn't even know there was a 3 and 4. I don't keep up with things. alt text

Stonemason does pump out a lot of products, doesn't he? I love his stuff, and I've bought an awful lot of it, but I can't keep up either!