Scene Scale

• Hello fellow Poser users!
    Does anyone know if and how to scale an entire scene at once? I've got myself in a jam!! I set up a complex scene with lots of models and then brought in a Poser character. I should have done it the opposite way because, in order to have the character proportional to the scene I had to scale it to 25%. Now when I try and use the internal poses or Walk Designer it doesn't work right due to the scaling. I need to scale everything up 400% so the characters are back to 100% so I can use the Walk Designer, etc.... but I would like to scale everything all at once rather than individually because I would have to reposition everything again.

• How about exporting everything as an object file and scale on reload?

• Create a grouping object, parent everthing to the grouping object, scale the grouping object.
    Bill

• @willyb53 said in Scene Scale:

Create a grouping object, parent everthing to the grouping object, scale the grouping object.
    Bill

I wouldn't add the character to the grouping object, just everything else in the scene.

• Thank you all for your suggestions. I tried both exporting and importing at 400% to get everything to proper size but it gave me a whole other set of problems to tangle with. Bill's suggestion worked great. It all stayed withing the confines of Poser and actually made me rethink the organization of the scene in the Hierarchy. Thanks Bill.

• @amethystpendant You were right! Had to take the characters out and scale them separately for it to work right. Thanks