Broken? style sheet in Graphics Forum header issue

• Is anyone else seeing this? As I type this message, the text is grey on a white background! Very hard to see!
    The icons in the SmithMicro Graphics Forum header, which are normally arrayed horizontally, are now vertical, in two columns.
    The Font sizes are screwy and the Last Post boxes look strange!!
    0_1517239909895_Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 2.22.50 am.png
    If I log out, I see what I expect to in the forum header:
    0_1517239976418_Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 2.26.11 am.png
    with all the icons in a horizontal row in the header.
    This edit box won't let me scroll the preview window to the right, either, scrolling the main thread list instead.

• Nope... not seeing that

What Browser and what Operating System.

• I'm not seeing that either, and I'm on the latest FireFox on Win7 Pro.

• Poser Ambassadors

Yep I have the same thing...very screwy. Maybe it is our browser. I use Chrome

• Poser Ambassadors

alt text

This is what I see

• OK, I'm now in my Opera browser, also the latest update, and I'm still not seeing it, so it may be a Chrome issue, if you're also using it as your default go-to browser.

• I'm using Chrome 64.0.3282.119 64 bit and I have no problems at all...

• @anomalaus @ccartwright OK, so now the question is, what OS are you folks using?

• Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, Sp1.
    Everything is up to date, even IE (...and I don't use it).

• Poser Ambassadors

I use Windows 10..everything updated. This is soooo weird. When I click reply the whole screen goes white and my writing is soooo light colored I can barely see it.

• OK, I just had a thought, and I'm assuming from what you've been complaining about, you're using the default theme for the SM forums. I use a dark theme, or one of the dark themes (don't recall if there's more than one), and now I'm wondering if you folks would still have a problem if you tried switching the theme you're using to view the forums. OK, I just checked, and I'm using the Cyborg theme.

I'm also wondering if other folks NOT having a problem are all using a theme other than the default white one.

• @Miss-B I'm on macOS Sierra 10.12.6 running Firefox Quantum 58.0.

Thanks for your suggestion about the cyborg skin. When I edited my profile, I found I am consistently seeing a problem with the Superhero skin I was using. I also had custom for the Homepage, which would regularly cause errors (It must have been linked to somewhere that no longer exists). Resetting it to "None" seems to resolve that.

I'm not seeing a problem with posting or the header icons with Cyborg skin, but changing back to Superhero definitely gives me a broken UI for this forum. Something has changed, as it used to be fine.

• @ccartwright I suggest you temporarily ditch the Superhero skin in your profile settings. It appears to be broken, at the moment. Your screenshot looks exactly like the problems I was seeing, so it doesn't seem to be either OS or browser related, but an actual broken style sheet for Superhero.

• Poser Ambassadors

SuperHero shows incorrectly in Chrome for me, too. I tested all of them - only that one is bad.

• I do not have Chrome, but no issue in others I tested.

• Poser Ambassadors

Yep it was the Super Hero! I changed to Cyborg and all is good now. Good call Miss B!! Super Hero not so "Super Hero" I guess...wonder what happened?

• Poser Ambassadors

@anomalaus said in Broken? style sheet in Graphics Forum header issue:

@ccartwright I suggest you temporarily ditch the Superhero skin in your profile settings. It appears to be broken, at the moment. Your screenshot looks exactly like the problems I was seeing, so it doesn't seem to be either OS or browser related, but an actual broken style sheet for Superhero.

Thank you anomalaus! Super Hero is broken! Many thanks for you guys finding the solution!

• NOW, the Cyborg skin appears to be broken too! What's happening, is the forum being hacked?

• @anomalaus Really? I'm still using it, and don't see anything unusual.

• @Miss-B just captured these three screen shots:
    0_1517812415446_Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 5.32.05 pm.png 0_1517812431796_Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 5.32.23 pm.png 0_1517812448912_Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 5.32.38 pm.png
    See what you get changing your profile skin.
    Every skin except No skin, Default, Paper and Readable give me vertical columns of header icons, instead of horizontal.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.