PDF import or plug in for English version? CSP EX

• When will Clip Studio Paint EX (English version) get PDF import or a plug in?

• No idea when ... but I can usually import PDFs at full resolution via the clipboard. i.e. Open them in the free Adobe Acrobat Reader ... Select All and then copy ... then in CSP use File>Create New from Clipboard. Oddly if I use a selection tool in Acrobat or "Copy file to Clipboard" then I end up with a reduced resolution image coming across. but the Select All followed by copy appears to work fine. Saving to PDF is a bigger problem. I do it using the Bullzip PDF printer driver ... But it usually end up at reduced resolution PDF than the original.

• @888toto said in PDF import or plug in for English version? CSP EX:

No idea when ... but I can usually import PDFs at full resolution via the clipboard. i.e. Open them in the free Adobe Acrobat Reader ... Select All and then copy ... then in CSP use File>Create New from Clipboard. Oddly if I use a selection tool in Acrobat or "Copy file to Clipboard" then I end up with a reduced resolution image coming across. but the Select All followed by copy appears to work fine. Saving to PDF is a bigger problem. I do it using the Bullzip PDF printer driver ... But it usually end up at reduced resolution PDF than the original.

Yes that does work but I still have to open other software to open a pdf not what I'd like. I am hoping CSP-EX gets an open pdf or import pdf function. I can already do what you suggest on my Mac using Preview. Don't care about exporting.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.