Importing .tpf or .itp pen files from Manga Studio 4?

• Hi All.

Does anyone know if there is a way to import custom pens from Manga Studio 4? They seem to be either .tpf or .itp file types, but I can't import them:

0_1517935365641_93e436e46b37838ddf1d381a9ae9f12a_small.png

• No I don't think there is a way to import them and its not surprising as the engine has a lot of different settings. When Manga studio 5 /CSP was first released I converted a bunch of Manga studio 4 and photoshop brushes and created a youtube of how to do it... but its not done by importing the files. FYI... a manga studio 4 brush is usually defined by 4 files with the same number all held in the same folder ... a .brp file ... an . itp file a .tpf file and optionally a .jpg file. Working out which number corresponds to which brush was a nightmare.... I think it was Frenden ( or a friend of his) that worked it out and then for a few years there was practically only me and Frenden supplying extra MS4 Brushes.

Anyway if you want to see the conversion youtube its at

I think this was the first youtube I ever made... so apologies its not a slick as it could be.

• Thanks for the reply - I think I'll probably be as well off just trying to copy the settings over manually by the looks of it (they're only simple pens, no additional shapes). Was hoping I was just overlooking some simple import route!