How to get BBLightmeter to work without needing a hard render?

• Banned

Is there a way to get BBLightmeter to function without a hard render? That way I can adjust & fine tune the perfect light strength more quickly.

Also, is there a built-in light meter in Poser 11?

One more thing, does anyone know how to get BBLightmeter to work with super fire fly?

• Poser Ambassadors

@trepleen said in How to get BBLightmeter to work without needing a hard render?:

Is there a way to get BBLightmeter to function without a hard render? That way I can adjust & fine tune the perfect light strength more quickly.

Nope. The reason I made it was because there's no way to predict or simulate all the lighting effects without using the full FireFly renderer. Too many factors (IDL, falloff, etc.) do not appear in any preview renderer.

Also, is there a built-in light meter in Poser 11?

Nope.

One more thing, does anyone know how to get BBLightmeter to work with super fire fly?

I might be able to come up with something new based on different principles, but no there is no way to literally use the complex non-photoreal shader I developed for the light meter. SuperFly is dedicated to real physics and nothing in physics makes polka dots bigger or smaller or turn yellow or red.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.