How to save your GOZ Zbrush progress?

• Banned

I have V4 open in Zbrush via GOZ. I want to save the project in Zbrush so I can work on it later and Re-GOZ it back to my Poser scene. Does anyone know how to do this? If I close Poser and Zbrush, they lose connection with each other.

If I RE-GOZ back to Poser and save the morph, then the next time I use Poser I'll have to create another morph on top of the one I already have.

Basically I want to keep working over a period of a few days and just have one body morph, not multiple for each session of work.

The only solution I have right now is to just leave Poser & Zbrush open.

• Poser Ambassadors

@trepleen Unfortunately not possible as far as I know.

• Poser Ambassadors

One possible option mentioned by someone in another thread recently might be to use the Menu - Scripts - Wardrobe Wizard Menu. Then open the Python Scripts window & navigate to Utilities - Morphs - Dials to Single Morph.

Alternatively, might be worth trying to save the morphed figure as a ZTool. Then start new session & GoZ the figure from Poser to ZB, then load the ZTool & GoZ that back to Poser. As far as I know the GoZ bridge is just sending vertex positions back 'n' forth.

Haven't used it for a while myself though so I could be wrong ;)

• Banned

@caisson said in How to save your GOZ Zbrush progress?:

One possible option mentioned by someone in another thread recently might be to use the Menu - Scripts - Wardrobe Wizard Menu. Then open the Python Scripts window & navigate to Utilities - Morphs - Dials to Single Morph.

Alternatively, might be worth trying to save the morphed figure as a ZTool. Then start new session & GoZ the figure from Poser to ZB, then load the ZTool & GoZ that back to Poser. As far as I know the GoZ bridge is just sending vertex positions back 'n' forth.

Haven't used it for a while myself though so I could be wrong ;)

I tried saving V4 as a ZTool. Then I closed both Zbrush & Poser 11. When I re-opened both programs and GOZ'ed V4 back to Poser, it asked if I want to import as prop. Unfortunately this did not work.

I see you're recommending a technique to combine Fully Body Morphs. Is there any Poser built in way to combine full body morphs?

• Poser Ambassadors

I'm using Poser Pro 11; Wardrobe Wizard is built in. Selecting it from the Scripts menu will initialise & send it to the Python palette - from there you just navigate thru the buttons.

Please take this as a suggestion rather than a recommendation as it's not something I've used much ;)

• Poser Ambassadors

I think PoseMorphLoader created by Colorcurvature would be the answer to this.

• Poser Ambassadors

@trepleen
    I answered your other post on how to combine multiple morphs/FBM into a single morph dial.
    https://forum.smithmicro.com/topic/3657/how-do-i-combine-fully-body-morphs-in-poser-11/9