What I like best about Poser Pro 11.

• @smurfstalker said in What I like best about Poser Pro 11.:

LOVE the synergy with ZBrush! The way Poser Pro 11 handles the morph communication between the apps is just super sexy smooth.

I'm determined to purchase and learn ZBrush sometime later this summer. Lots of possibilities there!

• @Ladonna said in What I like best about Poser Pro 11.:

I like Superfly, The Materials, Library and I am in love with the clothroom and Hairroom. Both could use a update IMHO, but I use them massive.
    And that I can fix in Poser really quick poke through issues . The new morphtool is great.
    Copy morphs from also not to forget.

I love Superfly materials. The Physical Surface Root node makes things very easy!

I have played with the morphtool to add some detail to clothing. Just added some wrinkles and folds to a shirt and some pants. I think the morphtool is a part of Poser that could be taken even further someday. Imagine if it could use shaped brushes!

• @redphantom said in What I like best about Poser Pro 11.:

A big plus is the auto save. I get busy and forget to save on my own. This has saved me tons of reworking. I like superfly. And the custom pallet option is great. There are probably more, but I've gotten to used to using them, I don't realize they're new anymore.

I have to start using the custom palette. I haven't touched it yet.

And the autosave...I'm glad this was finally implemented! It has rescued me a couple of times already.

• Poser Ambassadors

@James_in_3D said in What I like best about Poser Pro 11.:

@redphantom said in What I like best about Poser Pro 11.:

A big plus is the auto save. I get busy and forget to save on my own. This has saved me tons of reworking. I like superfly. And the custom pallet option is great. There are probably more, but I've gotten to used to using them, I don't realize they're new anymore.

I have to start using the custom palette. I haven't touched it yet.

And the autosave...I'm glad this was finally implemented! It has rescued me a couple of times already.

The Autosave, yes...save me many times my hair. I belong to the people who always think saving is only for cowards. Cost me in the past a lot of hair and nerves.

• @n-i-c-l-a-s & Gliiterati3D thanks for the tips.. I m very new with poser 11.

• @Teyon True... recreating the library like they did wouldn't be easy. So I guess minor wasn't the word to use. But it didn't seem to be one of the big advertised new features even though it is certainly one of my favourite ones.

• @n-i-c-l-a-s i fixed it follow u advise. This is the result, Very nice rendering with superfly, but i dont know how to fix the bum.. 0_1466683315769_tyler bump.jpg image url)

• Sorry out of topic....

• @momogun said in What I like best about Poser Pro 11.:

Sorry out of topic....

No worries. :)

But maybe a mod can scoot this elsewhere - or a new thread could be started?

• @momogun said in What I like best about Poser Pro 11.:

@n-i-c-l-a-s i fixed it follow u advise. This is the result, Very nice rendering with superfly, but i dont know how to fix the bum.. )

The reason for this is that displacement maps work very differently in Cycles compared to Firefly. If you look at the shader tree generated by EZSkin you will see that it doesnt even connect anything to the displacement channel. There are several ways to deal with this, but I think this should be discussed in a separate thread

• Poser Ambassadors

Ah ... Let me count the ways ...

1. Superfly
    2. Rigging
    3. Face controls
    4. Pauline and Paul
    5. Merchant Resource expansion
    6. Comic Geometry outlines
    7. Smooth transformation

And more I can't think of that the moment.

• What I like best about PoserPro 11? FBX and one step closer to unimesh support. Superfly is great, the library manager improved however the best improvements for me were added with PP2014 GDE features.

• @n-i-c-l-a-s owh i see. actualy I m very new with poser, i start using it 5 days ago. The most i like about poser 11 is the tool can reduce polygon. Hope Smith micro can improve it more in the future. This is the reason why i buy it.. Superfly background rendering very real.. I LIKE.. SORY my English is bad.

• I just spent the day with the Restore morph brush. What a godsend that brush is! (Not new in P11, but improved, perhaps?) Combine Restore with choice to affect only certain Groups/Materials, heaven!

It's my new favorite tool in P11! LOL!

• I am just liking almost everything about PP11. It's the best version of Poser so far.

• Poser Ambassadors

One more vote for the Morph brush.
    WHAT a tool that is, and more improvements are in the making.

Yesterday, I tried something NEW, (those who know me, "know" that I am always thinking outside of the box. LOL. ) and I am testing and finetuning the workflow as we speak.
    A video tutorial is in the making, and this tutorial could be a "Game Changer", not limited to the "Pro" versions, but for all versions of Poser that have the Morph brush. I should stop playing and start recording.. LOL. But sorry guys, I am just having too much fun doing this.
    (I"ll start a new tread when it is finished.)

• Another thing I really enjoy with P11 is that I actually can use compound nodes for SF materials, since backwards compatibility is not necessary :) . I really hope, that vendors now actually use them

• @vilters said in What I like best about Poser Pro 11.:

One more vote for the Morph brush.
    WHAT a tool that is, and more improvements are in the making.

Yesterday, I tried something NEW, (those who know me, "know" that I am always thinking outside of the box. LOL. ) and I am testing and finetuning the workflow as we speak.
    A video tutorial is in the making, and this tutorial could be a "Game Changer", not limited to the "Pro" versions, but for all versions of Poser that have the Morph brush. I should stop playing and start recording.. LOL. But sorry guys, I am just having too much fun doing this.
    (I"ll start a new tread when it is finished.)

I'm looking forward to seeing what you are working on! :)