New Queue Manager?

• Brief history: poser 11 pro 11.0.8 installed...queue manager 11.0.8 installed on 7 render farm machines. No problems. Built new Main machine...Used SM Download manager to install Poser on this new machine....SMDM installed Poser pro 11.1.0 and queue manager 11.1.0 on new machine.

Where do I get new queue manager (11.1) key to give SMDM so I can install QM on render farm machines? Thanks for your time.

• Poser Ambassadors

There was no Queue-only release for 11.1.0 as far as I know. So, look on the machine which had 11.0.8 installed in C:\Users\admin\SmithMicroDLM\Downloads\installed
    and copy the 11.0.8.34338 full installer to the new machine, and run it.

You might be able to install 11.0.8.34338 to an alternative location and keep the 11.1.0 installation, but I don't know.

I wonder if one could copy the newer Queue executables to the remotes manually and get it working? Hmmm. I may try that on one remote, and if it works, do the others. If it doesn't work, I could copy the 34338 executables from another remote back to the experimental remote.

• Thanks Sea. I think for now I'll go back working on old machine and wait for Queue Manager 11.1 to release. I built new box mainly for the 40 PCIE lanes vs 24, switching from Z170 to X99. Ya gotta get those cuda cores!!!! Or maybe wait for EEVEE.

• @kennan said in New Queue Manager?:

Thanks Sea. I think for now I'll go back working on old machine and wait for Queue Manager 11.1 to release. I built new box mainly for the 40 PCIE lanes vs 24, switching from Z170 to X99. Ya gotta get those cuda cores!!!! Or maybe wait for EEVEE.

You might be waiting a long time. So far SM have been completely silent on this!

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.