Constantly corrupted preferences

• I have been having trouble with colour picker. Whichever location I choose a colour it only selects a greyscale version (the value presumably) with no hue or saturation. My library windows remembers the location but not the pane settings. I presumed this was a corrupted preferences file. I deleted the prefs and it fixed it but within a couple of days it was doing the same thing again.

Any ideas on why the prefs keep corrupting?

• @matb which OS? The Poser Color Picker has options which defer to the OS's own Color Picker, like this one from macOS:
    0_1520916504809_Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 1.28.13 pm.png
    Within the macOS Colour Picker, the chooser mode (here shown with "HSB Sliders" selected) also includes a Grayscale option, which will only return completely unsaturated shades of Gray/Grey. If you want non-monochrome "Colo(u)rs", you need to choose an option like RGB or HSV(B), etc., and make sure the saturation level is greater than zero.

• There doesn't appear to be such an option on the PC version, but thanks for the suggestion.

• @matb I just got back from an excursion into Windows 10 on my dual boot iMac, and following the interminable wait for software updates to install, it does appear to be as you say, even though the Windows colour picker lets you select from the Hue/Saturation Rainbow box, what comes back to Poser appears to be the dark, desaturated version, though it's possible to see that it has retained whatever hue was selected, the chosen brightness and saturation appear to be ignored. Weird!

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.