Anyone going to SFW ?

• Anyone going to SFW ( Science Fiction Weekender) North Wales UK 23rd and 24th March ?
    I shall be there promoting the release of Mike French's latest novel ( which I did the cover for using CSP)alt text

The book is available e.g. on Amazon link text.

Anyway... if you are there, be sure to pop along and say hello.... happy to answer any questions or just say hello.... and any CSP user who asks me I shall be giving away some very special, as yet unreleased, CSP brushes.

• @888toto My man, that's off that chain! are the robotic muscles done with one of those brushes you sell?

• @RareWill said in Anyone going to SFW ?:

@888toto My man, that's off that chain! are the robotic muscles done with one of those brushes you sell?

Yes, Thank you...those brushes are all over this image... The machine parts drawn with two of them. The Steampunk patterning done with another. The fire/explosion was painted in less than 1 minute with my fire brushes. Mike, the author, asked that she be naked so a drew it such that there would be no naughty bits showing.... but she was still too naughty for Amazon ,... So for the Amazon version I have added a body stocking ... which ,yes, was another special brush

• @888toto LOL , Well done.