Seeking advanced Particles3 tutorials from PoseWorks old site

• The wayback machine has been very helpful in recovering information which used to be on PoseWorks' old web site (www.poseworks.com) regarding the Particles3 python scripts, which have now, very helpfully, been shared in the public domain. What I'm unable to locate there, however, is the Advanced tutorial given by this link (well it's not a link, as such, just a screen shot of the link context on the wayback machine):
    [Deleted previous post and thread, then created new topic after logging out and in again and still can't upload an image with the initial post!!]
    0_1521122161202_Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 12.40.53 am.png
    [I still don't have sufficient privilege (according to the ERROR message), but I can, apparently, just paste in the entire message copied from the previous thread post and that works. Go figure! Maybe it's a resource allocation problem, and once the resource is uploaded, anyone can link to it]

The link to that tutorial just gives "pageok" and no information, so wayback hasn't archived it. Does anyone have it? Was it bundled with the purchased Particles3 product, perhaps?

All the other Particles3 tutorials on that page of the wayback machine are still available. Poseworks Particles3 Tutorials

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.