Poser wont start

• I have had Poser 11 Pro installed on my PC for over a year and now it will not run I start it up the programs starts and then shuts it self down no error message or anything. I have deleted the Temp folder and have deleted the preferences have uninstalled and reinstalled have all the current updates it starts and then just shuts down. And now it is happening to all my versions of Poser 2012 2014 all Pro Game Dev versions nothing new has been installed onto my system no new Window updates everything worked a week ago and to effect all the versions with the same issue seems rather strange to me any help would be appreciated

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4001 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 64.0 GB
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti GPU RAM 6 GB

• @3dnewbie do you have an open connection to the internet and can Poser talk through your firewall, just wondering if it is the license activation control.

• Are you running Malwarebytes? If so try adding the poser folder to it's exception list. I was having this issue before, and malwarebytes was the culprit.

• Yes it is communicating to the internet it just starts up then shuts right off all was working about a week ago then all of a sudden this and yes I have Malwarebytes but the free version and did add Poser as an exception and that did not seem to help either. Still waiting on support to reply to my ticket already discouraged by them their first reply asked for all ther information I had already supplied

• @3dnewbie I can guess supports next request will be to ask if you have read the manual

I would try disabling malwarebytes just to see if it is that which is shutting down poser, it could be reacting to Poser loading a DLL or reading the registry or such. Don't forget to turn it back on afterwards

• Poser Ambassadors

@3dnewbie
    Poser does not talk to the Internet for day to day operations. (But the licence is checked from time to time.)

But it uses some ports to talk to its library.
    Pretty sure some "updates" be it in anti virus or OS shut down the internal Poser communications.

What does the WER report say? => Search on your HD for the WER reports and read them. They mostly are in : C:\users\All Users\Microsoft\Windows\WER
    When an app crashes it leaves a report.wer there that can be read by any txt viewer.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.