Viseme map for M4 and V4

• Does anyone have a viseme map for M4 and V4 that works in Poser. I have th animiation done for a movie and just need to add the dialogue.

Thanks for the help.

Paul

• @pferber said in Viseme map for M4 and V4:

Does anyone have a viseme map for M4 and V4 that works in Poser. I have th animiation done for a movie and just need to add the dialogue.

Thanks for the help.

Paul

I don't know if this will be of any help, but click on this Link: ContentParadise .
    It will take you to a page about Talk Designer. Click on Details, and see if you can find the contact info for the Seller. Anakele. The store does have visemes for Michael 5, but as far as I know not M4. The seller may be able to help.
    Also, check the ReadMe link. There is an email address, but no clue as to whether it's still active.

• Thanks. I'll give it a try.

• I wrote a stack of these for various figures including M4, V4, and Dawn and posted them at RDNA and possibly Hivewire3D. If anyone has them feel free to share. M5 visemes will most likely not work for M4 without a bit of editing. I wrote a tutorial on making visemes over at PFDLives, but one needs a free account to access the forums. I no longer keep them handy but will look and see if I have them archived somewhere. It's been more than 5 years since then so it may take a day or two to find them in the old backups.

• If in a hurry simply take the one for Alyson and open it in a text editor and change the paths in the file from Alyson to the path containing the M4 files.

• Not sure how to do that. If I dble-clk and open Alyson map, it opens in a non-editable mode. If I open it in Wordpad, I can't seem to do it correctly and get it to save in XML it saves in Doc format which Poser then does not recognize when I open LipSync.

• @parkdalegardener

Not quite that simple. Alyson's viseme file is calling for viseme morphs that are named very differently than those furnished with V4 and M4.

Examples:

In Alyson, the morph for phoneme "a" is named "mouthA". In Victoria 4, it's named "AA (Odd)". So you'd have to edit the morphs that each of the letters will use.

• I found this on ShareCG. It works with V4.2.

https://www.sharecg.com/v/23059/view/11/Poser/Talk-Designer-Kit-for-Victoria-4.1

It looks like it also includes some face poses for the Talk Designer emotions, but you'll need Morphs++ in order for them to work.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.