Importing images with transparent backgrounds

• Hi. This is probably a pretty basic question. But I would like to import some images that I have that have transparent backgrounds. But when I try, it turns the background black. I would like it to be white.

There's probably a simple setting I can use or something, but I haven't found it yet, so any help is appreciated. Thanks.

• If I have saved an image (or downloaded it) as a file with transparency (PNG or GIF) then when I open it in CSP it shows transparent correctly. If I copy and paste the same image or "Create New from Clipboard" the transparent areas show as black. If I use the clipboard within CSP it works without going black... so I assume its a feature of how the browser puts the image onto the clipboard.

• I created a transparent background in Gimp, exported it as .png it imports as black, exported it as .gif and it imports as white. Give that a try.

• ugh? Clip Studio opens pngs with their transparency intact for me just fine.

Make sure it's saving the alpha mask when you create them.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.