Fit to navigator?

• I updated and now when I open a new custom illustration it opens to fit to screen instead of fit to navigator is there a setting to have the new file open in fit to navigator? Thanks

MacBook Pro OSX El Capitan Ver 10.11.6

• So... I have not updated yet... but I am confused. On the previous version, if I open a new illustration it opens at fit to page which is ( at that point) also fitting to navigator ... i.e. page and navigator are the same at the start... What is it that you are now seeing ?

• @888toto said in Fit to navigator?:

So... I have not updated yet... but I am confused. On the previous version, if I open a new illustration it opens at fit to page which is ( at that point) also fitting to navigator ... i.e. page and navigator are the same at the start... What is it that you are now seeing ?

From the release notes of 1.7.4:

"Files that are smaller than the [Canvas] window will now be opened at 100% scale. The following has been reversed to operate the same as Ver. 1.6.8. and earlier."

• This is the only answer I got at Clip studio ask. I have no idea what it means.

• I think that is talking about when you import an image into an existing canvas then in 1.7.2 it would display it at its native resolution ( either bigger or smaller than the canvas. then in the object tool properties it was shown as "adjust Position" = Free position..... you could then change that setting to "canvas" and the imported image would be resized to the canvas size..... I assume this means that with 1.7.4 the imported image would now be automatically in that "canvas size" setting.

• I have CSP on two machines on the one non retina it opens at the navigator size on the retina screen I have to make the choice under view. No big deal but I'd like to know why maybe the retina size has something to do with it. I don't know. Thanks