My background vanished after adding frames to my animation timeline

• I have Clip Studio EX and am new to using the animation feature.

I created a new document with an animated timeline. The document has an Animation folder for frames and the Paper background below that to provide a white backdrop. I also added a layer above the paper with some hand drawn lines to act as a guide for me.

Next I went back to the animation folder and drew into the first frame. Then I clicked the New Animation Cell button in the Timeline window to create my second frame, which I then drew in. This went fine for the next eight frames (the default animation length was 8 frames). When the time came to add my ninth frame, I had to drag the right guide on the timeline to the right to make room for extra frames. I then added the ninth frame, and when I went to draw in it my background Paper and hand drawn lines turned off! They reappear when I scroll the playhead back in the timeline to view earlier frames, but do not display for frames 9 and beyond.

Is there any way to have the background appear for all the frames in my animation?

• Figured it out. Frames in the timeline have a little bar running across their top indicating their hold time. By clicking and dragging on the end of this bar, you can make it hold longer.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.