Roxie version 1 where to get from?

• I got a nice character from VW for Roxie at redo this one

Unfortunately the head morph does not work with the updated version of Roxie i have. Is the old version of Roxie still available somewhere?

• @nagra_00_ said in Roxie version 1 where to get from?:

I got a nice character from VW for Roxie at redo this one

Unfortunately the head morph does not work with the updated version of Roxie i have. Is the old version of Roxie still available somewhere?

Hm. I can only find one version of Roxie. Well, that, and "Roxie for Walk Designer" - but no Roxie 1 and 2. just Roxie. Have I missed something? Or might the original have been overwritten by a later SR?

I've been searching my entire computer, which has all Poser stuff back to Poser 4 ... But only 2 Roxies (In Poser Pro 2014, and Poser Pro 11)

• @trekkiegrrrl said in Roxie version 1 where to get from?:

@nagra_00_ said in Roxie version 1 where to get from?:

I got a nice character from VW for Roxie at redo this one

Hm. I can only find one version of Roxie. Well, that, and "Roxie for Walk Designer" - but no Roxie 1 and 2. just Roxie. Have I missed something? Or might the original have been overwritten by a later SR?

I've been searching my entire computer, which has all Poser stuff back to Poser 4 ... But only 2 Roxies (In Poser Pro 2014, and Poser Pro 11)

The updated version of Roxie can be found at: :Runtime:libraries:Character:People:Roxie:P10Roxie1.1.obj

There was never a Roxie 2, just Roxie and Roxie1.1

• @trekkiegrrrl i dono VW told me the morph was made for the first version of Roxie. That version had geometry based lashes as part of the head. In an updated version SM replaced them with trans-mapped lashes. The product is from June 2013.

• @Glitterati3D thanks for the hint, the folder does contain both objs. I created a Roxie 1.0 and the head morph does work now :)

• Ah I see two obj's ... but only one CR2. So in order to load "Original Roxie" You'd have to manually change the reference in the CR2? Seems a bit ... user unfriendly? Not that it's in any way hard to do .. but ... I'd assume Roxie.cr2 loads the new version?

• @trekkiegrrrl yep thats what i did, creating a Roxie 1.0 by editing the CR2. Than loading the head morph into Roxie 1.0 and transferred it with copy morphs into Roxie 1.1. Now i have the head morph for Roxie 1.1 as well.

@trekkiegrrrl yep thats what i did, creating a Roxie 1.0 by editing the CR2. Than loading the head morph into Roxie 1.0 and transferred it with copy morphs into Roxie 1.1. Now i have the head morph for Roxie 1.1 as well.

Clever. I must look at this Transfer Morphs thingie. Something I have so far not really tried :)

• @nagra_00_ I just tried to do the same thing but VW's morphs still don't work for me. I see them in the list and they are set to 1.000 but nothing changes on Roxie. I did find the Roxie.obz and even extracted it into .obj format and then took a copy of the Roxie.cr2 and edited the two references to the .obj. Then I saved this as Roxie original and it loads just fine but the morphs do not work. Pity, I bought it for the morph more than the texture but at least it was on sale so I can write it off more easily.

• Actually now that I see the new .cr2 I made none of the Roxie morphs on it work. I get no response from the dials even in the body which is the same in both versions. Was there an older .pmd file as well? I'm familiar with editing .cr2s so that's not the problem. Maybe because I got PP2014 late I am missing some other files necessary?

• @kalypso Yes, there is a Roxie.pmd file in the Characters folder with the original Roxie.

I simply installed the Poser Nudes content from PP2014 - the initial installation - to a temporary folder and copied the files in so I have the original Roxie and the new Roxie.

Attached is the original Roxie file list from the Characters folder:
    0_1527194311082_Roxie-OriginalFilelist.jpg

• @kalypso i send my updated pose files for body-head and the lashes to VW and gave permission to use them for a product update. Cant make any promises but there should be an updated version of this character available in a few weeks or so :)

• Roxie1.1 using the VW Amelia morph and textures after loading the original Roxie, loading the morph, and using Copy Morph From.

0_1527201286908_Roxie1.1Amelia.jpg

@kalypso i send my updated pose files for body-head and the lashes to VW and gave permission to use them for a product update. Cant make any promises but there should be an updated version of this character available in a few weeks or so :)

I don't think you'll be hearing from her any time soon. Tosca lives in Puerto Rico, and as everyone knows, the whole island was devastated during that hurricane that hit them head on.

She's only been on the HiveWire forum once to let us all know she's alive, but I doubt she has much internet access even now.

• Greetings to all! Kalypso contacted me with the link to this thread. I'm sorry that the morph for the face is not working with the current version of Roxie; but I have no control over the changes to the base figure. Nagra graciously donated the changes so that the morphs function again. I have to search for the original files to test everything and submit the update to Renderosity for QA.

Renderosity has some requirements to accept updates so maybe I should take advantage to also include other improvements such as creating materials for Superfly. But that could take a little more time. I would be interested to know your opinion on whether you prefer that I also include the materials for Superfly.

• @virtual_world WOW, it's sooooo good to see you Tosca. I'm glad you are able to get internet access. I know you folks really went through a lot of hardship because of that horrific hurricane, so very good to see you online again. ~smile~

• @virtual_world said in Roxie version 1 where to get from?:

Greetings to all! Kalypso contacted me with the link to this thread. I'm sorry that the morph for the face is not working with the current version of Roxie; but I have no control over the changes to the base figure. Nagra graciously donated the changes so that the morphs function again. I have to search for the original files to test everything and submit the update to Renderosity for QA.

Renderosity has some requirements to accept updates so maybe I should take advantage to also include other improvements such as creating materials for Superfly. But that could take a little more time. I would be interested to know your opinion on whether you prefer that I also include the materials for Superfly.

Please do - I use this character regularly.

• @Miss-B I have to wait almost 3 hours for posing this message because the system said that I need to earn a least 3 reputation, whatever that means.

Thank you, Miss-B!!! The Internet connection has improved in the area where I live, although we still have blackouts from time to time. Things are still a bit complicated in other aspects of life and everything is more expensive now. Although I would like very much to share with all of you in the forums more often, it is impossible for me because I am too busy. So my apologies to all. I hope things keep improving and everything returns to normal.

• @virtual_world Well, I'm glad to hear you are doing well. Take as much time as you need to get life back on track. I'm sure it can't be easy.

Oh and "reputation" points refer to how many times folks "upvote" your comments on the forum. I just updated both your posts, so one or two more should do the trick. ~wink~

• Thank you very much Miss B for explaining me what "reputation" means and for upvoting my comments! :)

I found the service release that changed the CR2. See info here or on the screen captured.
    https://my.smithmicro.com/poser-pro-2014-updates.html
    0_1527224884978_Roxie.JPG