So long and thanks for all the fish ...

• My passion for Poser has been hanging by a thread for a year and a half, for a good number of reasons - some personal, some app related. I wish that wasn't so, but it is what it is. 8-(

It's been a long and fantastic 23 years with Poser, I've made lots of friends, and many many many talented people in this community that I respect a great deal. But it's becoming harder and harder for me to even open Poser any more.

I was just going to disappear quietly into the sunset without saying anything, but I couldn't do it without acknowledging all the talent and great people in this community. We've come a long way together, sharing hints, tips, tricks, knowledge, freebies, and such. Thank you to every one of you and I wish you all the best.

• I can't express how deeply sorry I am, Deecey to see you go.

Sorry, but not surprised. When the anti-vendor folks get done, they'll suddenly realize that the only game left in town is blowup hookers with saggy boobs and DAZ.

You just can't replace 23 years of Poser knowledge.

• Poser Ambassadors

Very sad news Deecey. Wish you good luck on your new path and take care of you.
    Have fun , with what ever you begin new :)

• @Deecey Might not be that easy to give up something you've been doing for 23 years. It's not like Poser looses features with each release, so whatever you did with it for so long, might still lure you back. But may the divines give you another good 23 years to learn another app, unless you are leaving 3D behind in general.

Happy trails wherever they might lead!

• Poser Ambassadors

@Deecey I understand you need to follow your Heart & Happiness Dee!
    I'm looking forward to what you will create, I'm sure it will be awesome whichever tool you will choose.

• @Deecey life brings us all regrets, from actions in haste or frustration, to unspoken kindnesses...

May you find sufficient solace and validation in the future to compensate for what you have suffered in life and amongst this community.

You have our respect, even if it was not always apparent, and will be sorely missed.

Carpe potestatem.

• @Deecey
    Farewell.
    May your path in the real world be smooth and easy.
    Drop by some now and then for a chat because we will miss you.

• @Deecey As has already been stated, you will be missed. I've always enjoyed the goodies you came up with over the years, and have learned to respect you, as a person, in the 2+ years this forum has been open.

I hope your path into the future is a smooth and satisfying one, and please do stop in once in a while to let us know how you're doing.

• Poser Ambassadors

Hi Dee, so sorry to see you go my friend.
    Wishing you all the best in your future adventures, and among the list of endless other things, many-many thanks for all the Poser manuals.
    You did an outstanding Job and you certainly will be missed by many.
    Best regards and hugs, Tony

• Poser Ambassadors

@Deecey Wow so very sorry to hear this :(
    I know a bit on how you feel and I would love to be able to say it will get better ( and it may ).
    Please don't disappear completely, stop in from time to time..you may get the inspiration to pick Poser back up again!
    What ever you decide to do, take care and enjoy life!

• @Deecey Thanks for everything you have contributed over the past 23 years, you will be missed for sure, but if you do miss us (why would you!) don't hesitate to just pop in and say hi, or whatever. If you do find something to replace your previous love of Poser, let us know.

Amanda
    xxxx

• Go Easy!

• @Deecey I'm sorry to see you go.

Don't forget your towel.

• Poser Ambassadors

@Deecey - really sorry to hear that, as I was sorry for the way that all of you in the team that brought us P11 were treated.

The work you put in, especially the documentation, will be appreciated by Poser users for a long time to come.

Have fun out there - just watch out for Vogons ;)

• Poser Ambassadors

@Deecey

Giant hugs Dee.

• It's a very sad thing when one loses their passion for something they enjoyed for so long. I really hope something reignites that spark someday, until then you can no doubt already tell you'll be welcomed back with open arms.

• Sad to see you go, Deecey :(

I only got back into Poser again a little more than 6 months ago. And that was after an almost 3 year hiatus, where I just couldn't even be arsed to OPEN Poser. I'd lost the spark. Didn't want to even try to get it back. No particular reason. Just an overall lack of "want to".

But ... I DID get back. And I hope, so will you. Eventually :)

• Thanks for all of those nice fish everyone! I appreciate it.

But I have a request.

PLEASE stop all the bickering in these threads. It gets real old real fast.

Byeeeee!

• @Deecey bye Deecey. Take care.
    Love esther

• Poser Ambassadors

Sorry to see you go :(
    All the best for you!!

Big hugs