Dynamic Cloth Conversion

• I am embarrassed to post this but....
    I think my age must be getting to me and I'm forgetting what I have learnt, but I am having problems converting one of EvilInnocence's Grad Robes from conforming to dynamic, just can't seem to get it to hold together. So let's treat me like I am a newbie to Poser and explain what is going on. (I've tried convert to prop, export welded and import obj)alt text

• @tastiger Assuming, as you say, you exported as an obj. then reimported the same object, my first guess would be that the seams weren't even touching before the export. Otherwise, I don't recall ever having that issue.

• @eclark1849 said in Dynamic Cloth Conversion:

@tastiger Assuming, as you say, you exported as an obj. then reimported the same object, my first guess would be that the seams weren't even touching before the export. Otherwise, I don't recall ever having that issue.

A bit of fiddling seems to have fixed the issue after saving out as a prop and then loading it again, but like you I haven't come across it before....

• Currently, welding identical vertices on export does not work correctly. Welding on import does, but only when done from the menu. Welding on import from PoserPython does not work right now.
    The fitting room does a job in welding also.

• @fverbaas said in Dynamic Cloth Conversion:

Currently, welding identical vertices on export does not work correctly. Welding on import does, but only when done from the menu. Welding on import from PoserPython does not work right now.
    The fitting room does a job in welding also.

Good information - many thanks

• This post is deleted!