Project Evolution ONE coming soon!

• @sunfish said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

@erogenesis Thank you. 3 days ago I already wrote a mail to the support. But I got a not really helpful answer ...

I'm awaiting their answer, but just in case you checked right at the time that I uploaded (probably 3 days ago), did you refresh since then, or is it the same today?

btw thanks for buying :D

• Yes, I refreshed yesterday and today.

btw: My pleasure ;-)

• @sunfish cool

In the meanwhile, just to get you going, all the files you need are with the underscores (not the files with spaces).

So: "0_EVOLUTION..." , "1_EVOLUTION...", "2_EVOLUTION..." etc

Not the "1 - EVOLUTION..." etc

• They are the exact same files, just renamed.
    • Ignore the PDF, its in the documentation zip.
    • The order sucks, but I couldn't change that around anymore.
    • Problem was that some browsers apparently had an issue with the spaces between the file names.
    • Those files should have been deleted...

• @erogenesis
    Thank you so much.
    OK, I've already guessed that the files with underscores are the current ones. But you never know ... :-)
    Documentation zip "0_EVOLUTION_ONE_Documentation.zip" is not downloadable.

• @erogenesis

Then I've downloaded the wrong files !

• @qazart if you downloaded from CGbytes, you're ok. SM just needed the spaces removed.

@erogenesis
    Thank you so much.
    OK, I've already guessed that the files with underscores are the current ones. But you never know ... :-)
    Documentation zip "0_EVOLUTION_ONE_Documentation.zip" is not downloadable.

Damn. Ok thanks for the tip. I'll let you know if its straightened out.

• @erogenesis

so U-EVOLUTION-ONE-OPTION-Characters etc is correct ?

• @qazart said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

@erogenesis

so U-EVOLUTION-ONE-OPTION-Characters etc is correct ?

yip!

(if you managed to download it, then its good. It looks like CGbytes automatically removes the spaces. SM doesn't and this causes issues with certain browsers apparently.)

• @erogenesis
    Hello again :-)

Now I have everything installed.

1. While loading the figure Poser asks for "Evolution ONE for P11.pmd", but I can only find "Evolution Demonstration.pmd".
    2. Then poser ask for "14h5pg.obj" but I find only "Evolution.Demo.obj".
    3. Materials do not work

It's a pity, because Evo is a great and special character with so many clever features. But at this moment she is useless. Sorry, but I have never wasted so much time ...

@erogenesis
    Hello again :-)

Now I have everything installed.

1. While loading the figure Poser asks for "Evolution ONE for P11.pmd", but I can only find "Evolution Demonstration.pmd".
    2. Then poser ask for "14h5pg.obj" but I find only "Evolution.Demo.obj".
    3. Materials do not work

It's a pity, because Evo is a great and special character with so many clever features. But at this moment she is useless. Sorry, but I have never wasted so much time ...

Sounds like you missed Core_Files. Both those missing files and the materials are in there. Its a bit unfortunate that the download was confused, but don't despair. It took me a few years to make ;)

• @erogenesis
    The only content in the "2_EVOLUTION_ONE_Core_Files" folder (7 MB) is this:

0_1533307817857_core files.png
    The other zip-file 2 - EVOLUTION ONE Core Files.zip (which I can not download) has 262 MB!

I'm out now and waiting for your updated and downloadable files.

You really have to clean up :-)

• @sunfish

The Core Files zip looks fine on my end. The zipfile might be corrupted.
    I'll check with CP first to see if the file is corrupted. I'll let you know.

Thank you for your patience.

• yep confirmed. One of the uploads failed and the Core_Files is truncated. I'm going to re-upload once I have permission from CP. In the meanwhile @sunfish I'll contact you.

• Ok just a small update, I have temporarily deactivated PE ONE on CP until they sort out the files. They have profusely apologized and they'll sort it out a.s.a.p. If anyone needs any missing files, PM me and I can sort you out. Please provide your order number (in private, not here in the forum plz). Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Hi, I would like to add my voice to the no email and only found, but I think lost again, coupon in my downloads when I reset the download. I read above to reset my early edition download, then I found the updates, but they are very confusing. Do I need to download everything or only the ones with "U-" in front? Also, a suggestion .txt files download to my browser, if I then use the back button it doesn't work well and I need to then refresh the page to re-validate. The text files are great information so putting them in a zip file would make them easy to download and keep.

• Poser Ambassadors

@tumble-weed Yes the U- files are the ones you need.
    For the text files. Open them in a new tab instead. That way you still have he main page loaded.
    The coupon lasted for a week. You need to contact Ero for that to see if he can put up new ones for you.

• @Ghostman Thanks for the reply. I found the coupon again and it still worked and all the "U-" files are now downloaded, just not installed because his early addition users PDF file mentioned if I wanted a clean install to email him, so I did. I don't want to over write any textures or poses etc.

• I'm just checking the .txt files in a new tab and found this. "Because you supported this 'Early Edition' I offer you the 'ONE X Addon' for $7 instead of $12 for two weeks (until 8/5/2018), if you wish to have it." It's a good thing I came looking here to see if anything new was happening. I now do, at the promised $7.00.

• Poser Ambassadors

@tumble-weed Sweet. :)