Project Evolution ONE coming soon!

• Poser Ambassadors

@sunfish said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

I would like to say thank you very much to Ero for the quick reaction because of the unorganized and corrupt files in the download area of CP.

Evo ONE works very well now, also in Vue for example. I've never spent any money on Genesis characters, it's too confusing for me and they do not work well in Poser. Evo is an excellent alternative and an asset to any Poser user. She is pretty, she has personality, she is very flexible and she has been developed with so many good ideas.

I wish the young lady a long and successful life (maybe she'll get a boyfriend in the future?). Thanks to everyone involved in the development. Be sure of my support.

So how much did he pay you for saying that? :D hehe

• @sunfish said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

I would like to say thank you very much to Ero for the quick reaction because of the unorganized and corrupt files in the download area of CP.

Evo ONE works very well now, also in Vue for example. I've never spent any money on Genesis characters, it's too confusing for me and they do not work well in Poser. Evo is an excellent alternative and an asset to any Poser user. She is pretty, she has personality, she is very flexible and she has been developed with so many good ideas.

I wish the young lady a long and successful life (maybe she'll get a boyfriend in the future?). Thanks to everyone involved in the development. Be sure of my support.

You're most very welcome! I hope she has a long life too. And thank you for buying :)

@Ghostman said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

sssshh!

• @erogenesis said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

You're most very welcome! I hope she has a long life too. And thank you for buying :)

sssshh!

0_1533407221000_watching.jpg

@erogenesis said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

sssshh!

0_1533407221000_watching.jpg

0_1533407944111_Lol.gif

I wish the young lady a long and successful life (maybe she'll get a boyfriend in the future?).

Boyfriends are overrated.

***=NSFW content***

click to show

• @erogenesis Thank you for the reply Ero. Here's a pic of the face I want to keep.
    0_1533443610126_!00.jpg
    I have never created an injection morph and don't know about copy/paste keyframes. But I can learn. I have 11.1 pro but have never used more than a fraction of it's capability. I only want to keep the face so I'll start with resetting the body dials to zero as I have found additional dials in X that I either didn't notice before or they are new. Either way, with X I have a breast shape I like.

• Woohoo I've just made my first morph injection.

0_1533453630954_!02-x.jpg

PE One X with my face spun dial morph as an injection pose.

Are keyframe copy/paste only required if I have made animation poses for PE early edition?

• Sorry about the hair shadow on her neck. Different camera and figure angle with standard lighting.

• Hi erogenesis,
    maybe i found a little problem.
    When i try to use puils dilation, it wont work.

0_1533560746261_Screenshot (4).jpg

The reason for this was that in the eye setting the "Scale Factor" was "0" when i set it to "1" every thin works fine. Maybe it was only on my computer.

0_1533560973797_Screenshot (1).jpg

0_1533561238549_Render 223a-final.jpg

• @coerschulte.n
    check limits