Project Evolution ONE coming soon!

• @trekkiegrrrl said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

@amethystpendant said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

@erogenesis Did you get chance to look at altering the UV map around PE's eyelids?

Wouldn't that break all existing textures though?

my textures are holding, they were actually designed to work with the better eyelids so I have no idea how those crappy ones managed to get through testing. Its a big project so maybe some old version snuck its way through. Its more-or-less fixed now and my textures work fine. I'm not sure how many other people have made textures...

I'll have to see.

• @amethystpendant said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

Thank you, and sorry

Amanda

hehe don't worry, it did look like crap. I just hope I'm not going to piss off some amazing texturer now... :P

• I made my texture so that it would look passable on the existing PE. And I'm sure they'll look even better now :)

I'm HOPING PE will hit Rosity. It always draws other products along, and my poor Clarissa could use some sales ;)
    0_1531341043718_5b91ad1c-8824-459e-a87a-f6e1e02af28c-image.png

I made my texture so that it would look passable on the existing PE. And I'm sure they'll look even better now :)

I'm HOPING PE will hit Rosity. It always draws other products along, and my poor Clarissa could use some sales ;)

Ohh that's so cool! Well done! <3

Yeah I think your eyelids might get affected though. I think I need to discuss this properly with some people. Its a bit of a pain in the butt but the change is definitely worth it I think. I just wish it had been spotted sooner! Anyway, more on this later.

And yes I absolutely hope so too! I'll be submitting to them a.s.a.p and we'll see from there.

• @erogenesis said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

@trekkiegrrrl said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

I made my texture so that it would look passable on the existing PE. And I'm sure they'll look even better now :)

Ohh that's so cool! Well done! <3

Yeah I think your eyelids might get affected though. I think I need to discuss this properly with some people. Its a bit of a pain in the butt but the change is definitely worth it I think. I just wish it had been spotted sooner! Anyway, more on this later.

Well, if it does affect her, I'll just have to make an update. That ought to bring her back into the spotlight anyway ;)

• Poser Ambassadors

@trekkiegrrrl Did you sculpt this morph? She is cute.
    I try my hands on some South Korean girl morph (Sculpt) and I am still embarrassed about my epic fail. She looked like Minnie Mouse lol.

• @Ladonna said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

@trekkiegrrrl Did you sculpt this morph? She is cute.
    I try my hands on some South Korean girl morph (Sculpt) and I am still embarrassed about my epic fail. She looked like Minnie Mouse lol.

Well, it's really a dial spin. When I made it I couldn't get Blacksmith to cooperate.
    But yea, I'm pleased with her :)

• Poser Ambassadors

I think it's better edited.

I personally didn't notice, because when painting on the 3D model directly there is no cloud in the sky.
    But for those who like to edit the base skin from my resource and do makeup and such and paste photo's on the eyelid in 2D like Photoshop....they need this edit.

Having said that if you made a character with my resource and you actually pasted an eyelid texture in 2D on it, it will already work with the new UV's. So that is good news!

I'm trying to update the resource though, as soon PE is in Rendo/CP in case you want to use those new eyelids. :)

0_1531426777761_eyelid UVS SKIN MR.jpg

• @Biscuits Great news. I did use your MR for Clarissa. Altered it quite a bit, but not really around the eyelids. So that should work, right? :D

@Biscuits Great news. I did use your MR for Clarissa. Altered it quite a bit, but not really around the eyelids. So that should work, right? :D

Its best to test it on case-by-case basis. Check out my recent post here and let me send you the new OBJ so that you can test this for yourself. Gimme a few days though I wanna make 100% sure everything is ok. This will be the official version, so I have to get this right.

@Biscuits said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

I think it's better edited.

thank you bis <3

• Poser Ambassadors

Hello guys,
    Just uploaded a video on how to rework an existing UV-Unwrap in Blender using PE (with Ero's permission to use PE), and I used this eyelid discussion as example.
    Hope you all enjoy, and best regards, Tony

• Poser Ambassadors

The biggest advantage of Ero's edited UV's will be makeup, especially eyeliner.
    My eyeliners from the freebie resource will look like...hmm weird on the new UV's.

So I think I need to make a separate new eyeliner guide.

• I'm still confused. Whatever is going to be at CP/Rendo is going to "family friendly", does that mean no anatomy at all?

• @johndoe641 said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

I'm still confused. Whatever is going to be at CP/Rendo is going to "family friendly", does that mean no anatomy at all?

Just like with most other Poser figures like Dawn and V4 and Genesis, PE ONE is 'family friendly' and will be available at all three stores. If you want the kinky stuff, the usual store for that is always Renderotica, and that's where ONE X will be.

The difference is basically a flat patch for gens and a young preset dial for ONE, vs a whole lot of erotica morphs and dials and handles with ONE X. If you have Early Edition, you get ONE free and you'll probably get a discount for ONE X, if you want that.

• for more detailed information about ONE X, please visit my blog: erogenesis dot blogspot dot com

WARNING VERY KINKY!!!!

• @erogenesis said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

@johndoe641 said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

I'm still confused. Whatever is going to be at CP/Rendo is going to "family friendly", does that mean no anatomy at all?

Just like with most other Poser figures like Dawn and V4 and Genesis, PE ONE is 'family friendly' and will be available at all three stores. If you want the kinky stuff, the usual store for that is always Renderotica, and that's where ONE X will be.

The difference is basically a flat patch for gens and a young preset dial for ONE, vs a whole lot of erotica morphs and dials and handles with ONE X. If you have Early Edition, you get ONE free and you'll probably get a discount for ONE X, if you want that.

Well I don't need the kinky stuff but I want proper full anatomy so it sounds like I'd have to go to renderotica but I don't feel comfy buying there. Well I guess that saves me money but I really did want to try PE out.

• Ok, not to go too far off topic here, but speaking of futa, do you have any future plans of PE One X support/presets added to TAB, for those of us who purchased it?

• @johndoe641 said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

@erogenesis said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

@johndoe641 said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

Well I don't need the kinky stuff but I want proper full anatomy so it sounds like I'd have to go to renderotica but I don't feel comfy buying there. Well I guess that saves me money but I really did want to try PE out.

OR just buy the Early Edition NOW. And get the gens? She is absolutely anatomically correct in her present state.

AND you'll get the updated version as well. Why wait? :)

• @johndoe641 kinda sounds like thats working real hard to have a reason not to pick up the figure... butvto each their own.
    From what i undrrstand, thr early edition is basically one-x without the erotica morphs/poses.