Project Evolution ONE coming soon!

• @johndoe641 said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

Well I don't need the kinky stuff but I want proper full anatomy so it sounds like I'd have to go to renderotica but I don't feel comfy buying there. Well I guess that saves me money but I really did want to try PE out.

You can do what @trekkiegrrrl says and indeed get the early edition now and enjoy the free update with the new characters, but honestly, even though ONE has no detail down there, there's enough polygons happening there that you could morph a fairly decent vulva if you need that. You just wouldn't be able to have sex with it like with ONE X.

@rlowens68 said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

Ok, not to go too far off topic here, but speaking of futa, do you have any future plans of PE One X support/presets added to TAB, for those of us who purchased it?

I've requested a way to get TaB Poser customers to get a discount for Futagirl. I'll let you know if I manage! But a TaB adaptation, we'll have to see. I've got my hands full with a load of other stuff and I need to get an update out for TaB anyway... but honestly, Futagirl will be sooooo much better.

@KittyBrown said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

From what i undrrstand, thr early edition is basically one-x without the erotica morphs/poses.

yep.

• @erogenesis said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

@johndoe641 said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

I'm still confused. Whatever is going to be at CP/Rendo is going to "family friendly", does that mean no anatomy at all?

Just like with most other Poser figures like Dawn and V4 and Genesis, PE ONE is 'family friendly' and will be available at all three stores. If you want the kinky stuff, the usual store for that is always Renderotica, and that's where ONE X will be.

The difference is basically a flat patch for gens and a young preset dial for ONE, vs a whole lot of erotica morphs and dials and handles with ONE X. If you have Early Edition, you get ONE free and you'll probably get a discount for ONE X, if you want that.

Actually, Most Poser figures, including V4, actually included genitals, or at the very least for the women a genital crease. At least until the G2 models, the male figures had the genitals already attached if not hidden by default. To turn them off and on is under the Figures menu. And the female figures had morphs included to give more detail.

• @eclark1849 said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

Actually, Most Poser figures, including V4, actually included genitals, or at the very least for the women a genital crease. At least until the G2 models, the male figures had the genitals already attached if not hidden by default. To turn them off and on is under the Figures menu. And the female figures had morphs included to give more detail.

Yeah I thought about the poser genitalia option but from what I've read its not as simple. This project is complex enough.

PE ONE does include very basic gen morphs, like hood, labia majora, and I think even a labia minora shape, but its all just for show, much like the crease with V4. I suppose I could expand a little on this in a freebie if really needed, but yeah, folks would have to convince me that its really necessary because we'll gradually be going over into ONE X territory. A lady's naughty bits can vary so much in shape and size that it deserves its own figure lol!

In any case I'm open for suggestions, but I'd rather just focus on getting the foundations set first. And any vendor is more than free to make their own addons as they see fit, obviosuly.

• @KittyBrown said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

@johndoe641 kinda sounds like thats working real hard to have a reason not to pick up the figure... butvto each their own.
    From what i undrrstand, thr early edition is basically one-x without the erotica morphs/poses.

No... not at all. I just don't like spreading my purchases over so many sites, I stick to CP/Rendo/DAZ which is why over the past few months, I've asked when PE was coming to CP/Rendo. I would have bought PE on cgbytes long ago if that weren't the case.

• @johndoe641 PE ONE will be hitting CP soon and hopefully Rendo soon after. PE ONE does have some basic gens morphs but if you want to go for the real deal, Renderotica will be the usual stop for that. If you want more detail for PE ONE, maybe at some point either I, or some other vendor, could make a plan, but its not a very big priority at the moment. That said, CGbytes is pretty ok. Its the umbrella site for Renderotica and those guys have been killing it for years. I'd even argue that they're safer. But that's a different discussion.

• @johndoe641 said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

I would have bought PE on cgbytes long ago if that weren't the case.

missed this bit. Yeah there were some 'complications' elsewhere. I went with CGbytes just to get it going with the Early Edition. This should hopefully be all cool now...

• Truly amazing Ero! Once again you have blown me away. I like the idea of One X! I'm sure I could make some very interesting renders lol.

Looking forward to release as always my friend!

• @erogenesis

Ok, so maybe my plan would be to wait for Rendo/CP release of One, then get the X addon thingy at cgbytes. If I do that, will it be the same function/anatomy wise compared to the early release? If so than that's what I'll do!

• @Lotharen said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

Truly amazing Ero! Once again you have blown me away. I like the idea of One X! I'm sure I could make some very interesting renders lol.

haha wanna see wanna see!

Looking forward to release as always my friend!

cheers :)

@johndoe641 said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

@erogenesis

Ok, so maybe my plan would be to wait for Rendo/CP release of One, then get the X addon thingy at cgbytes. If I do that, will it be the same function/anatomy wise compared to the early release? If so than that's what I'll do!

oh absolutely! and then some... better even...

Go with what you feel comfortable, if people prefer a more nuanced erotica version, so like ONE with just a few extra details, maybe I or someone else can make a plan at some point. But a lot of my business will be through CGbytes/Rotica. They my homies yo :D

If I do make freebies then obviously I'll probably even load it up at ShareCG. For now, I'mma focus on getting this lady out the door, and hopefully it might set some kind of ball a rolling, but this time officially.

• hey peeps, just a quick update.

• Project Evolution ONE and ONE X have been submitted and in testing at CGbytes / Renderotica.
    • Early Editioners will get ONE for free (albeit tailor made to work with Early Edition)
    • They will get a coupon with a discount for ONE X
    • If you were a beta for Early Edition, pls email me
    • For more detailed info about this new format, please read this post
    • PE is now shifting from an Early Edition status to a more official status, there are some changes, please be patient, read the documentation, and keep an eye on the forums
    • One major change is the Eyelid UV maps. None of the original maps will be affected. However if you have make textures for PE, please read this post. If you have used Biscuit's Texture Resource, please contact @Biscuits about the update.
    • If you're having trouble rigging stuff for PE, please read this post. Yes there's a lot of sarcasm, I will try to make a video tut of the process. Once you understand the process, its actually not that hard.
    • Once PE ONE hits CGbytes, I will make her available at Content Paradise. I will also submit with Renderosity then. I hope that they will approve.
    • Futagirl will be completed after all this has been set into motion. Futagirl might form the basis of a male version... but no promises yet.

I will keep you posted if there's anything new.

0_1531930912014_beach PE sf4x.jpg

• Poser Ambassadors

@erogenesis

Very cool! Can not wait to see the finished version :)

• Poser Ambassadors

@erogenesis Great news Ero.
    She look awesome btw..

• @erogenesis Thanks for the update Ero. She's definitely looking real good. ~wink~

• Ok, this is probably a dumb question, but.. If I want the futagirl edition, will I still need to purchase one X? Or is it going to be one X with and add-on?

• @erogenesis Man, you have out done yourself this time! Really love what I'm seeing that that image is a total knock out. Excited to hear about a possible male version - even if it might be a slim chance. :)

• yay! thank you @karanta @Ladonna @Miss-B @Lotharen and to those that have emailed me, I have seen your emails and you will be sent everything once its all passed testing (otherwise you'll risk getting several copies and that will get confusing)

@rlowens68 lol yeah that is a good question. No I don't think you'll need ONE X. Futagirl is a special separate figure that can do just about everything that ONE X can do, but with a willy. But yah, who is she going to play with?? :D

• Poser Ambassadors

***=NSFW content***

click to show

• Poser Ambassadors

@Ghostman Awesome sensual render.

• @Ghostman simply fabulous amigo. lighting and posing is top notch!

• Poser Ambassadors

@Ghostman Spectacular render!