Project Evolution ONE coming soon!

• Poser Ambassadors

Zen Lotus

The beautiful bending from Evolution One.
    I know it is a bit grainy, but cancel by accident the render and don't want to start again.
    Was anyway just an experiment. And I postworked it too. :D

0_1532614467949_ZenLotus copy.jpg

• @Ladonna said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

Zen Lotus

I know it is a bit grainy, but cancel by accident the render and don't want to start again.

This character is really awesome, indeed, and your picture highlights it wonderfully :-)

• Poser Ambassadors

@Y-Phil Thank you :)
    Yes, she is pure awesome.

• @Ladonna Now there's a pose I wish I could do. Even when I was in "good shape", I couldn't get my legs folded up quite like that, and remain in an upright sitting position. ~LOL~

Zen Lotus

0_1532614467949_ZenLotus copy.jpg

Gorgeous!!! Nice one!

• Poser Ambassadors

@erogenesis Thank you :)
    Well the quality is pretty worst from my render, but at last it shows what I want to show. How beautiful she bend.

• Poser Ambassadors

@Miss-B , I think this is a question of training. You have to train your body to do poses like this.
    I am in a very good shape, make every day yoga, but when it comes to make a walk through the mountains where i live, I am always dying ,while my husband ,without yoga exercise is walking like young Apollo. I grow up in the plains, he in the mountains and love this kind of walks since he was a child.
    You should watch me after 1 hour climbing LOL...not really heroic and I use to claim every 100 meter that I am not a mountain goat. LMAO.

• @Ladonna Well, I used to do aerobics back when I was in shape, but that was about 30 years ago, and once I hit 50, I started gaining weight. I workout at a gym each week with a trainer (even boxing), and spend 1/2 hour or more on the treadmill and enjoy it, so at 74 years of age, I'm can still moving around pretty well, but I never did yoga, so stretching myself into a pose like that would've been impossible 50 lbs. ago, and now is totally out of the question.

As far as mountain climbing, I think I'll leave that up to your husband. I set the treadmill with a decent elevation, but not anything like climbing mountains. ~shakes head~

• Poser Ambassadors

@Miss-B Oh well, I have this evening again some climbing in front of me . We watch the Supermoon this evening and my husband find that is a great idea to watch it from the top of the mountain.
    Okay, most part we can go with the car. But the last 500-800 m we climb.I am already dead lol
    But I think to watch this Super moon event at full Panorama , very high , will be worth the price .
    I begin Sport with 5 , with ballet. Stop it with 9-10 , because pure tortour and switch to Tennis. Later as student Squash and Kickboxing till my orthopedist suggest me to choose a less stressful sport for my joints. (Had a surgery on the hand, carpal Tunnel syndrome with 36!!. Shi...squash) Now Yoga and bicycle and dogwalking :)

@Miss-B Oh well, I have this evening again some climbing in front of me . We watch the Supermoon this evening and my husband find that is a great idea to watch it from the top of the mountain.
    Okay, most part we can go with the car. But the last 500-800 m we climb.I am already dead lol
    But I think to watch this Super moon event at full Panorama , very high , will be worth the price .
    I begin Sport with 5 , with ballet. Stop it with 9-10 , because pure tortour and switch to Tennis. Later as student Squash and Kickboxing till my orthopedist suggest me to choose a less stressful sport for my joints. (Had a surgery on the hand, carpal Tunnel syndrome with 36!!. Shi...squash) Now Yoga and bicycle and dogwalking :)

How I understand you...
    34 years ago, I had an accident with the G/F of the moment. We were on my bike and a car cross our path.
    Since I was driving carefully, it wasn't too serious (broken wrist).
    But since 3-4 years, my left knee reminds me constantly not to walk for a too long time

• Poser Ambassadors

@Y-Phil The price which you have to pay when you do something to much obsessive. Like me. I don't know how some people do this, but i see here in the Vosges daily people 60+with bicycle driving through the mountain chain , up and down.
    And I ma even not that old. In fact far away :(

• I'm just testing my Early Edition pose files on One X here. Still no problems

***=NSFW content***

click to show

• This one was to test one of the provided lighting sets "strong sunlight". However I changed a few settings. Most importantly I reduced the intensity to 200 %. At 400% textures were too much faded out.

***=NSFW content***

click to show

• @DarthJ
    Against fading out: Did you try HSV logarithmithmic color mapping?

• The "strong sunlight' light settings were supposed to be used "out of the box", without any changes. However that was not possible., much of the render would have been covered with white overexposed spots. After this and other changes I came to the conclusion that it is better to continue to use my own "sun" settings.

HSV logarithmithmic color mapping? You explain how to use that.

• @DarthJ
    From PoserPro manual:
    0_1532775728286_Screenshot_2018-07-28-12-54-00.png
    • Tone Mapping: This feature is useful for scenes with a
    high dynamic range. Tone Mapping provides more control
    for brightness, saturation, and post-render processing to
    produce better images. It helps control overly bright areas in
    an image to produce better, less blown out final renderings
    with deeper contrast, helping to bring the brightest areas
    back into a reproducible range. It helps preserve as much
    information from a high dynamic range source as possible
    in an LDR image or display. Two modes of tone mapping
    are available.
    ƒ Exponential: Works like film. The more you expose
    film, the less sensitive it gets. This is a post rendering
    filter that uses an exponential curve to gently approach
    white. The brighter it gets, the less sensitive gets.
    ƒ HSV (Hue, Saturation, Value) exponential: Treats
    V exponentially, none on H, S. Brightness doesn’t
    desaturate or overbrighten color. It not physically accurate, but may be easier to control in scenes where you want to get brights into a normal range without going to white.

• That is Firefly, I use Superfly.

• @DarthJ
    Ah, that explains.

'Because she's still getting designed in P10 (don't switch weapons during a battle), and because my
    main renderer is still Firefly, everything is still defaults to Firefly. Superfly mats are available, but
    might need work.'

• I wanted to see how many PE's I could render in SF on my 1070. Loading up the example scene figures and coming in at 7.353GB using example lighting and 7.498GB with ezdome, with a file size of 920MB I was able to render:

***=NSFW content***

click to show

Tip, don't wait until you have all the figures loaded to move them. The viewport was so laggy, I just had to randomly shuffle the figures because precise control wasn't possible. :p

• @johndoe641 said in Project Evolution ONE coming soon!:

I wanted to see how many PE's I could render in SF on my 1070. Loading up the example scene figures and coming in at 7.353GB using example lighting and 7.498GB with ezdome, with a file size of 920MB I was able to render:

***=NSFW content***

click to show

Tip, don't wait until you have all the figures loaded to move them. The viewport was so laggy, I just had to randomly shuffle the figures because precise control wasn't possible. :p

lol brilliant. Yes, also adjust the preview renderer settings. no anti-aliasing, no hardware shading, no mipmaps, low texture res etc and you can work with a fairly decent sized crowd!