Info for Project Evolution Early Editioners

• Concerning the upcoming Official version of Project Evolution (Project Evolution ONE) and the new addons.

This is a post aimed specifically for "Early Editioners" of Project Evolution. I already posted this in the other thread, but I think it might be important to be very clear about this, as I think it might confuse some folks:

Project Evolution ONE:

• Project Evolution ONE puts a (family-friendly) figure called ONE to your runtime.
    • If you have Early Edition, she won't get touched.
    • All new characters work with Early Edition too, upon loading a character you get a menu asking you to choose between ONE or Early Edition*.

Project Evolution ONE X:

• Project Evolution ONE X Addon adds another figure called ONE X to your runtime.
    • ONE X is basically the same as Early Edition, except now it has lots of Erotica morphs. You might as well stop using Early Edition.**

Project Evolution Futagirl:

• Same as above... but this is a 'special' figure I doubt anyone here will bother with lol

Early Edition was, and still is an Early Edition, like a pilot project. We're moving on to the official format now. Expect a bit of confusion, but its for the better. Early Editioners will get special treatment, obviously. I'm working on getting you a discount for ONE X.

And promised, no more weird updates from hereon out. Just addons and freebies. We have arrived.

I hope this helps.

* There are other options for if you installed Naughty & Nice, or if you like this menu I've included ONE X in the script. ONE X does overwrite this menu, but you can re-instate this.
    ** don't delete Early Edition from your runtime though, if you want your old scenes to work.

• As I already mentioned in the other thread I bought the early edition of a complete figure expecting to get the definitive version once she was completed. Not a neutered, "family friendly" version.
    Only new buyers should pay for One X.

• @DarthJ said in Info for Project Evolution Early Editioners:

As I already mentioned in the other thread I bought the early edition of a complete figure expecting to get the definitive version once she was completed. Not a neutered, "family friendly" version.

You don't need to use the 'neutered' version, its only there if you want it. Early Edition still works. But I know you've been supporting and making stuff for PE and I'll gladly make a plan for you! Or for anyone that makes stuff for PE!

I'm just trying to morph this whole project into a more official format. The Erotica morphs were always going to be a paid addon, even for Early Editioners.

• Poser Ambassadors

@erogenesis Yeah!!!!!!!
    Congrats Ero.

0_1531244724287_C5C_hrTXUAIEbgZ.jpg

• @Ladonna lol cheers. btw I still got your back lad, I just have some stuff to get out of the way

• @DarthJ said in Info for Project Evolution Early Editioners:

As I already mentioned in the other thread I bought the early edition of a complete figure expecting to get the definitive version once she was completed. Not a neutered, "family friendly" version.

This does bother me a bit. I don't believe I should get free updates in perpetuity unless it's explicity said that I will. Discounting updates is one thing, but free updates forever, doesn't create any incentive to upgrade anything. Instead we get different new models. like the Poser figures. And we all know how people feel about those.

• Poser Ambassadors

@erogenesis hehehe, I almost get it now with the pants. My husband help me with weightmapping the JCM's , so we are soooo close.
    And meanwhile she is learning bicycle .( Poses for my bicycle for PE)

***=NSFW content***

click to show

• @Ladonna said in Info for Project Evolution Early Editioners:

@erogenesis hehehe, I almost get it now with the pants. My husband help me with weightmapping the JCM's , so we are soooo close.
    And meanwhile she is learning bicycle .( Poses for my bicycle for PE)

ohh that bike is gorgeous! <3 well done!

and yeah big pat on the back for your husband and you! Check my post on rigging for PE? (its super sarcastic lol) but it should help in the end.

@eclark1849 said in Info for Project Evolution Early Editioners:

@DarthJ said in Info for Project Evolution Early Editioners:

This does bother me a bit. I don't believe I should get free updates in perpetuity unless it's explicity said that I will. Discounting updates is one thing, but free updates forever, doesn't create any incentive to upgrade anything. Instead we get different new models. like the Poser figures. And we all know how people feel about those.

Yeah the updates are done now. I really don't wanna keep confusing people, but this was needed. I'm content with the new format, its kind of like a traditional Poser/DS figure release now, and all the naughty stuff is in the usual place hehehe

It does actually make me feel a little better.

• Poser Ambassadors

@erogenesis Thanks, we worked a lot with her the last months/weeks to get a bit familiar with her complexity .
    So hope that in the near future I can finish all the stuff I begin already for her.
    Conforming and dynamic.
    Also poses .

• I just wanna know is she going to be ready and released by the time my birthday roles around in a couple of weeks. :)

• @rlowens68 said in Info for Project Evolution Early Editioners:

I just wanna know is she going to be ready and released by the time my birthday roles around in a couple of weeks. :)

hehehe that should be doable! :D

• Poser Ambassadors

We are obsessed since months with South-Korean series and movies . Because of this I would like to make a morph for PE South-Korean woman alike. Find them very pretty and their outfits are also very awesome.
    But for this I have to get better in sculpting.
    Now with her near future new release, I am even more motivated :)
    Awesome work Ero.