Project Evolution ONE (and ONE X) is....

• ... apparently coming out tonight (USA tonight) on CGbytes / Renderotica. The moment it comes out on CG, I'll try speed up my submission on Content Paradise, but I still have to do some extra promos and stuff to do and stuff and stuff. Renderosity will come later.

I was just told that Early Editioners have already been updated. Please read the PDF carefully! Post any questions here. This post also has everything you need to know about the updates.

Beware one of the EE updates has the modified UV eyelids so you might wanna wait with that if you haven't been updated with new textures from other vendors. The textures of EE and ONE are almost the same so they will work on either.

I'm super excited but also super nervous. This is such a big project and its really EASY to miss something. My own team of testers are excellent and the CGbytes testers are brilliant, but they're also human. Let me know A.S.A.F.P if there's any issue or something, but obviously make sure you read up about the changes.

Backing up is always advisable, of course.

whaaa!

• @erogenesis

Congrats ero!

I'm looking at my downloads section at cg and I'm guessing that all the files that start with U are the 'upgrade' files for us EE owners?

I hope SM takes note for future figures. Evolution has more product support and hype attached to it than the last three SM female SM figures combined.

• @johndoe641 said in Project Evolution ONE (and ONE X) is....:

@erogenesis

Congrats ero!

I'm looking at my downloads section at cg and I'm guessing that all the files that start with U are the 'upgrade' files for us EE owners?

I hope SM takes note for future figures. Evolution has more product support and hype attached to it than the last three SM female SM figures combined.

yep! and this one is by far the most important: U - EVOLUTION ONE Documentation PLS READ.zip (the one with "Early Edition Customers please read this!!!!.pdf")

Thanks for the compliment. I hope it all works nicely.

• @erogenesis Fine! Congrats!
    But we shouldn't attack CGBytes to mutch. Downloadspeed is a few KB at the moment :)

• @adp said in Project Evolution ONE (and ONE X) is....:

@erogenesis Fine! Congrats!
    But we shouldn't attack CGBytes to mutch. Downloadspeed is a few KB at the moment :)

lol oops!

• I'll hold a while back before I start making free content for her. But I will do. That's for sure.

• @adp said in Project Evolution ONE (and ONE X) is....:

I'll hold a while back before I start making free content for her. But I will do. That's for sure.

cheers!! :D

• Grats Ero! Glad to see this moving forward. I'll post anything I run into but so far no problems.

• Like posted elsewhere: News just came in that the owner and creator of CGbytes, Andrew, has passed away. For more information please go here.

I am absolutely shocked. He was a friend, he was my manager, he thought up comics with me, he pushed me to release Lali's Bits, he thought up Project Evolution with me, he created me.

I won't be able to manage a release for Project Evolution ONE tonight, nor will the CGbytes staff. We will continue tomorrow, Project Evolution was also his idea.

• @erogenesis So sorry to hear that. l lost my mother a couple months ago, and I am still reeling from that.

• @rokketman said in Project Evolution ONE (and ONE X) is....:

@erogenesis So sorry to hear that. l lost my mother a couple months ago, and I am still reeling from that.

sorry to hear that too :(

Death sucks. Bleh

• Poser Ambassadors

@erogenesis Sorry to hear about your loss. Horrible to loose beloved ones . I loose my parents and only one brother years ago , but the emptiness is still there.
    Take your time .
    Big hugs to you.

• @erogenesis :( So sorry for you.

• Hey thanks for the nice messages. I didn't really wanna bother you guys with it but it felt wrong not to say anything.

I'm ok, I'm going to be pushing on today and CGbytes are also determined to get on with life a.s.a.p. Andrew wanted to see PE come to realization, and so that's what I'll be doing!

@Ladonna losing parents and a brother must have been dreadful. And yes I can imagine that wound never heals. I'm happy you're alive and well. You're such a positive person, keep it going :)

• Poser Ambassadors

@erogenesis Thank you Ero. Yes, this was the hardest thing in my live. But positive thoughts are what keep us alive .
    Never surrender and never give up. Keep going with a smile on your face against your fate :)
    And like you say in another thread, we need a cool Poser figure ;)

• @Ladonna said in Project Evolution ONE (and ONE X) is....:

@erogenesis Thank you Ero. Yes, this was the hardest thing in my live. But positive thoughts are what keep us alive .
    Never surrender and never give up. Keep going with a smile on your face against your fate :)
    And like you say in another thread, we need a cool Poser figure ;)

big big hugs!!!!!!!!!

• Ladies and Gentlemen, Project Evolution ONE is now live on CGbytes! The naughty ONE X Addon is also live, and a bundle of the two is available.

Early Editioners, CHECK YOUR EMAIL or downloads for updates and a coupon code for a discount for ONE X.

EE beta testers, email me for updates if you haven't already!!!!! Here's more info for EE'ers.

Feel free to copy paste and pass along this message if you see anyone inquiring somewhere.

Please beware of the eyelids modification (alert any texturers that might be busy on PE texs)
    Here are some tips on rigging for PE. I am also working on a tool to help speed up the JCM editing process!

I will make a more formal announcement here in the SM forums when Project Evolution ONE is live on Content Paradise (which should be today/tomorrow).

• @eclark1849 oops! thank you kindly!

• Poser Ambassadors

@erogenesis Now her content can roll out:)
    Cool, bad ass sculpts ( hehehe Ghostman )
    Poses, Outfits, character .
    Lets make her Live .

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.