Owner of CGbytes passed away

• Poser Ambassadors

So sorry to read this Ero. To loose a mentor, friend is horrible. My condolences for his family, friends . I know words can not take away your pain and emptiness but I feel deeply with you.
    Hugs .

• Sad news. Seems that all the wrong people are dying these days.

• Poser Ambassadors

What horrible news and so unexpected!

My deepest condolences for Andrew’s family and friends.

Ero, I know how much Andrew meant to you, you spoke of him often with great respect and admiration.

Hugs!

• Sorry to hear about this, and my condoleances with your loss of a friend.

• The measure of a person’s life is whether they helped others or only themselves. Andrew had a good life. I’m sorry he’s gone. At least he saw the final step in the Evolution evolution.

• hey everyone. Thank you so much for the heartfelt comments. Yes it must be dreadful for the family, I hope he's in a better place now.

I'm ok. Its just such a blow to the head when you hear that such a pivotal and generous guy like Andrew cannot be reached anymore, when all you want to do is reach out and thank him over and over again.

CGbytes and I are determined to keep up the creative spirits he inspired in us, and get back to action as soon as possible. and for me that is now. I'm still alive, you're all still alive, and life goes on... and you all need a nice figure hehe.

Thank you again and hugs!

• Poser Ambassadors

I am so sorry to hear this. I stand beside you in your grief. My thoughts and healing energy is sent to you, eros.

• Poser Ambassadors

What a shock. So very sorry to hear of your loss of your friend.

• There can be no compensation for such a loss. Perhaps the only consolation is to continue to remember and uphold the departed's positive contributions to our lives, and work to furthering their worthy goals. Sympathies and solidarity.

• Thank you all once more for the very kind words! :)