Project Evolution ONE on Content Paradise!!!

• Hey peeps!

As the title says, Project Evolution ONE is now available on Content Paradise!!!

0_1532527830545_800evolution_one_product.jpg

So guys, no kidding, this is a bit of a moment for me, I admit I'm a little nervous. This is my first product outside of CGbytes. Aside form the fact that I am exclusive to CGbytes and therefore I do feel a little odd about it, this is an exception as I am doing this hopefully for the benefit of Poser and Poser artists! The product was thoroughly tested by several crews so it should be ok, but since its me uploading it, I hope I haven't missed anything.

For those that are new to the project: a quick breakdown of what this product is:

Project Evolution ONE adds the following to your runtime:

• An introduction / demo scene to tell you about PE
    • Two highly detailed Poser figures (one for P10 one for P11)
    • 18 characters of all races, shapes and sizes (incl 5 'Combo Characters')
    • Super detailed hair piece with bones to reverse the host figure's bending
    • Basic bikini by our own @Ghostman + materials
    • LOTS of basic / raw poses that you can use to further refine to your liking (incl poses by @Ghostman )
    • a smartdome that attempts to bring the ground of a 360 image to an actual physical plane with the material to support the illusion (lol)
    • A basic studio backdrop + materials
    • Basic erogenesis lighting
    • Skin, hair and eye materials for both Firefly and Superfly (all items default to Firefly though)
    • Additional lighting scenes and portrait scenes that you can use to save render presets from, or just play with

And all that for a mere twen... well you'll see for yourself :D

Project Evolution ONE, ladies and gentlemen!!!

If there's any problem please let me know asap, preferably through PM or email to save me the embarrassment :D ahem

• I just want to add a SUPER SPECIAL thanks to @wimvdb @Biscuits @fverbaas @Ghostman @Snarlygribbly and also @shvrdavid, @colorcurvature @Poser-Team @nerd3d and all the people in the beta testing group from the Early Edition, the guys at CGbytes, my fans, all you people here, my girlfriend, my mom, my cats, anyone I forgot, and last but not least Andrew from CGbytes, for all their input, assistance, perseverance, peptalks, testing, ass-kicking, loving, support, promoting and just helping me get this girl out there!!!

• @erogenesis Well, I'm still getting the same error message when I try to log in, so their support team must still be working on the issue someone posted about in another thread here.

• @Miss-B said in Project Evolution ONE on Content Paradise!!!:

@erogenesis Well, I'm still getting the same error message when I try to log in, so their support team must still be working on the issue someone posted about in another thread here.

Error message? On content paradise?

• @Miss-B
    Just to be sure: You are aware Content Paradise has another login than this forum?

• @fverbaas Yes, I've never had a problem logging in at CP before.

• @erogenesis Yes, I try to log in to the site, and I've tried both my email, and my user name, and neither work. I keep getting this error message instead.

0_1532545655748_CPLoginError.jpg

This has been going on since someone posted on this forum that there were too many invoices (or something of that sort) other than their own showing. I assumed CP was working on fixing the problem when I first saw this.

• Hmm...I just logged in after not having been to CP for years and I got right in :/ Maybe whatever wasn't working for you was fixed Miss B?

Laurie

• Poser Ambassadors

@Miss-B Got a adblocker installed?

• My ad blocker is disabled for content paradise and I'm getting broken images and bad links. I have bought stuff there in the last 6 months so I know it's not on my end.

• Browser/system dependent issue maybe?

• Poser Ambassadors

@ghostship For me it was the adblocker. Once i gave it permit to CP everything was ok.

• Anyone getting that error, try clearing your Cache and check your link you use to Sign In.

In most cases that clears the error. You should be Signed in. The issue is the linked page used to access CP has changed. You should be Logged In and just need to go to the main page or your account.

• @Ghostman No I don't use an adblocker, and I've never had a problem logging into CP before. It's only been happening the past week or so. Oh, and I haven't upgraded my FireFox recently, so it's not my browser either. Hmmmm . . . .

• @ratscloset said in Project Evolution ONE on Content Paradise!!!:

Anyone getting that error, try clearing your Cache and check your link you use to Sign In.

In most cases that clears the error. You should be Signed in. The issue is the linked page used to access CP has changed. You should be Logged In and just need to go to the main page or your account.

Actually, more often than not, I just type in the store's URL manually, mostly because I'm too lazy to go looking for the bookmark.

That said, however, I just cleared my cache, used the bookmark, and still got the error when I logged in, so I have no idea what's going on.

• @Miss-B Contact Support with your Username and Account email.
    Include the Browser you are using and the URL you are using.

• @ratscloset OK, will do.

• @ratscloset Well, a couple of emails back and forth, and it turns out I can sign in at CP with my Firefox browser on my Android tablet, and I can sign in with my Opera browser, which I hardly ever use, here on my laptop, but something about my Firefox browser on my laptop won't let me sign in.

Since I haven't updated Firefox lately, and this has only been happening very recently, it seems very strange to me, but at least I have another option for getting to the store when I need to.