Migrating from Manga Studio EX5 to latest Clip Studio Paint?

• Hey guys, I'm moving my desktop PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10 (different hard drive so both are currently intact) and thought it'd be a great time to migrate from Manga EX5 to Clip Studio Paint. When I attempted this I found it impossible to find, copy or move my custom textures. After reading some posts in here am I correct that this isn't possible? And if this is true, then I'd rather stay on Manga EX5, is there any good reason I should not? Thanks!

• When you install CSP on the same drive as the old MS5 installation, the CELSYS_EN folder will pull the materials and brushes and such from the MS5 installation to make a mirrored setup of CSP. If you installed CSP on your new drive, the CELSYS_EN folder will be a fresh install. What you can do is install CSP on your old drive then copy the CELSYS_EN folder from the My Documents folder and replace the CELSYS_EN folder on your new drive with this one.

• I'll try that ASAP, thanks!

• @charlieeve I should have mentioned that once you replace the folders you'll need to Organize the Materials folder to create a new database. Go to File>Organize Materials.

• It's been 4 months but I finally got to do this and it worked. Thank you so much!