Did I violate some rule or something?

• As some of you may know, I had a thread deleted a few days ago. No explanation was given. It was there that morning. I went to bed and when I woke up it was gone. I was told that two posters had a little spat, but even so, it must a have been some spat to delete the WHOLE thread.

So this morning, I was posting a news article in another thread, called Poserverse News Page. I posted it before I left for work and a few hours later, it too had been deleted. Again, with no explanation. Que pasa?

• Poser Ambassadors

I"ll answer for the first and deleted tread.
    As you know, I am Glitters target practice. She's completely out of control, nobody is stopping her, and I am her preferred target. => tre

No clue about the other deleted post, and I understand what you are trying to do in the Poserverse News Page, but writing or posting on competing software might be a no-go. (Smith Micro has a whole range of apps, there might have been a conflict of interest) Don't know.

• @vilters said in Did I violate some rule or something?:

I"ll answer for the first and deleted tread.
    As you know, I am Glitters target practice. She's completely out of control, nobody is stopping her, and I am her preferred target. => tre

No clue about the other deleted post, and I understand what you are trying to do in the Poserverse News Page, but writing or posting on competing software might be a no-go. (Smith Micro has a whole range of apps, there might have been a conflict of interest) Don't know.

You and Traci certainly need to put each other on ignore, no doubt. Even so, that shouldn't have gotten the whole thread deleted.

The article that was deleted on the news page was an article from Renderosity magazine. Aside from mentioning DAZ I don't actually see what trouble that would be. In fact, I mentioned it because Smith Micro seems to want to get in the Game Development Industry. Isn't that why they have a Game Dev version of Poser? Or did I mis-read that whole part?

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.