Is there an Application Frame/Single Window Mode?

• I'm using a Mac, and I came from using Photoshop. One of the things that I loved about Photoshop is that it has the option to put the entire application in a single frame - instead of having a bunch of floating windows for all of the settings.

Does Clip Studio Paint have that option? It's really irritating because I draw using a cintiq, and there are certain parts of the frame that won't move over to my second monitor, and I just hate the fact that everything disappears except the art window when I mouse away.

If not, I'd request that feature. This multiple window setup just drives me nuts.

• Have you tried going to Dock? Right click the CSP icon and select Option then select your monitor.

• I don't see an option for that...

• The Dock is on your Mac desktop. At the bottom.

• Yeah, I right click the icon, go to options and see "Remove from Dock" "Open at Login" and "Show in Finder".
    Nothing about monitor selection.

• I'm not super familiar with Mac but I think you need to create the desktop spaces.

Go to System>Preferences>Mission Control and put checks in When Switching to an App - Group Windows by App - Displays Have Separate Spaces.
    Turn both monitors on then create a space for the two monitors.

• I did that, but I don't know how to set it to that window specifically.

Macs not my thing. Hopefully this will help.

• Applications will appear on whatever screen they are initially launched from, but you can assign a program to a specific screen. To do so, create an additional space in Mission Control and add it to either monitor. To create an additional space click the mission control button (F3) or the icon in the Dock. Then move your curser to the edge of the screen and click the + that appears. Once you have the new 'Desktop' you can add it to either of your actual desktops. Next find the app you wish to open in that 'Space' in the Dock. Right-click (or ctrl-click) the app and choose Assign to Desktop on Display 2.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.