Native PP11 Pro Value Ops Editor - Any Documentation?

• Is there a tutorial or a documentation set for the native Value Ops editor in PP11 Pro? I've been using Spawn 2014 from Netherworks (GREAT product, btw) in light of sparse docs for the native editor. I'd love to know more about this feature and best practices to adhere to when utilizing. Many thanks in advance!
    alt text

• @smurfstalker said in Native PP11 Pro Value Ops Editor - Any Documentation?:

Is there a tutorial or a documentation set for the native Value Ops editor in PP11 Pro?

@Teyon made a video about what is now the Keyed Dependencies tab:

• @Uli-Klumpp Thanks, but I was asking about the Value Ops tab and not the Keyed Dependencies tab. I'm looking for information specifically on Value Ops. There doesn't seem to be docs or videos about this tab. My working assumption is that this is for old skool ERC functionality, prior to dependent parameters, that prior to P11 Pro required a third party tool such as Netherwork's Spawn. So is there any existing information on this tab? If not, could we get some good info made?

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.