Freebies...

• TRIGGER WARNING:
    Apparently using the term "Freebies" causes some people to lose their minds, so let me just state here and now that any free items listed in this thread or linked to MAY require you to sign up for an account in order to get the free item. If this is not acceptable to you, this thread is NOT for you. Please go AWAY. DO not read any further and keep your thoughts to yourself. If you must rant about this practice, please do so in another thread.

If you KNOW that a site will require an account to download a freebie, Please state so in your post. I do know this is not always possible, but it would be helpful if we develop this as a practice.

Most software sites or commercial sites may require you to sign up for an account before you can download the product. Or the download may actually only be a trial version which has an expiration date or has an OPT OUT clause. PLEASE BE VERY AWARE that any site that requires ANY financial information from you may expressly require you to cancel a Trial Download or you may still be billed for the full version. Please read any requirements carefully before singing up for anything.

http://www.3dcontentdirectory.com/directory/Freebies.html

• Hi @eclark1849

Can you add me to the list there, although I'm not vendor

Thanks, Jura

• @jura11 If it's for a freebie, you don't have to be. I do need a link though.

• @eclark1849 said in Freebies...:

@jura11 If it's for a freebie, you don't have to be. I do need a link though.

Hi there

Here is link on my freebies over on Renderosity, not sure if this would be sufficient

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?uid=761592

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

• Ironically, my freebie page has been deleted for some unknown reason and I apparently did not have any back up. Also weird as I seem to have a back up for every other page. Anyway, please bare with me as I attempt to rectify the situation.