Open multiple pages from Page Manager

• I have a 20+ page story that I need to open all at once. Sometimes I need to refer to previous pages. As it stands now, I need to open each page individually. Is there a way to select the pages I want and open them simultaneously?

• I don't think there is a way of opening all of the pages in separate tabs simultaneously. Having 20 + open page tabs seems a little much and I think that's the point of using Page Manager to begin with.

It's not necessary to open separate tabs though. You can open pages within an already open page tab. Assign a keyboard shortcut to Story>Next Page, Story>Previous Page, and Story>Specific Page (you can add short cuts to First and Last Pages too). You can use these short cuts to cycle through pages or select a specific page to view within a single open page tab . If you need to refer to two pages side by side, just open a second page tab. You can use Next and Previous Pages on that second tab as well.

• Thank you. Well, maybe not all 20. But sometimes I need more than a few. The next page/previous page seems pretty good.

• There is a way to do it outside of Page Manager. Open your comic story file. Then open the folder that contains your comic story file and page files. Select the pages you want opened using Ctrl+select or Shift+select and right click Open. All of those pages will open alongside your Page Manager in separate tabs.

• @garlam said in Open multiple pages from Page Manager:

There is a way to do it outside of Page Manager. Open your comic story file. Then open the folder that contains your comic story file and page files. Select the pages you want opened using Ctrl+select or Shift+select and right click Open. All of those pages will open alongside your Page Manager in separate tabs.

Hmmm...Seems like that would work, but it if I select pages 1 and 2, it only opens page 1. Maybe because I'm using a Mac.

• @ericb007 I'm not too sure how to do that on a Mac. On a Windows machine you can select multiple files, right click then select Open and all of those files will open in the application. When you have Page Manager open already in CSP, the pages just open in tabs and Page Manager will reflect that.

• @garlam said in Open multiple pages from Page Manager:

@ericb007 I'm not too sure how to do that on a Mac. On a Windows machine you can select multiple files, right click then select Open and all of those files will open in the application. When you have Page Manager open already in CSP, the pages just open in tabs and Page Manager will reflect that.

Oh well. Thanks for trying! No big deal.