• alt text

I am the Main Developer of The Starting - 3D Dreams Merchant United Studio - 3DD.us

• This latest Months, we been sculpting a Whole new generation of Poser Characters
    • Deep remodeling on top of Pauline HD Mesh ...

Product that That We plan to release , as soon as possible, Through Gumroad, Content Paradise, Renderosity ...

WE ARE Using The Awesome new POSER 11 Features of HD Morphs And Morph Following

• Each Sculpt its taking us nearly Weeks of work ...

And we are Trying to Take a Most Artistic, Aproux ...

• As if in reality, We were working With Clay Sculpting

• Taking Zbrush and Pauline HD Mesh Features to Its limits ...

alt text

This Product That we Call the ( POSER EDEN GP / Generation Pauline ) ... will not be just one figure, but many Figures in one ...

With just the HD mesh features of Pauline, we Aim and Will try to Develop a Large range of HD Figures,

• MALE, FEMALE, ANIME, CHIBI, MONSTERS, Up to HYPERREAL Large Range of Characters

• All in Just One mesh ... As All good figures should be ...

( To just allow us and all users to concentrate in 1 development and have less time Wasting with many Figures ... and more morph and uv compatibility ... )

• Thats Why We Will do a PAULINE that is Also a Male, and Children And Anime toon up to Hiper REalistic Characters All in one !

That the AWSOME POSER 11 HD & MORPH JOINT FOLLOWING Features .. Allow us ..

Joining all POSER 11 new Capatibilities is Where we will try to go much ahead from common,
    Using Professional cut edge Cinematic Techniques ... To Develop our Characters.

• This New Generation of Figures We Plan to be Using On our own Japanese CGI Inspired Cinematic Feature Animated Novels ..
      Where We will be Using , Blender , Cycles, Renderman , 3dsmax corona , Up to MaxWell render and Arnold render With Cinema4D ...

For all This We will be Using the One and only Amazing POSER FUSION Plugins ... to Aid our professional Work ...

• So basically Our usage will be way Beyond the common of using Poser Only users .

• And Just for a Example , This is how our all beloved : PAULINE is Looking for us at the Moment ...

alt text

And Wel again ... This Its not POSER JUST : Doing the Same Just with poser Would take too long ... And we need Cinematics ...

So We Actually prefer to bring Our Poser Figures to BLENDER / CINEMA4D / MODO / MAX ... Unity, Unreal, Cry, Engines ...

• But This is What POSER ALLOW US ... And other Similar APPS dont !
      That is to Seamlessly use a better MORE PROFESSIONAL pipeline ... TOGETHER with POSER !

SO - What you see above ... This is Cinema4D With Autodesk Arnold Renderer ...
    And of Course with Poser FUSION Plugins .. were the Sky is the limit ... and is were we aim to get at ^^

We hope All Poser fans Like where we are going ...

(We know It Will be a LONG JOURNEY ... Of Many months to YEARS or work coming next )
    Untill we get our Needed CINEMATIC Quality results ...

... as so we will be quite needing Everyone support ...

• We Are Still in the Infancy of This project, But we plan to Develop our Oficial Site, facebook, and even a PATREON page ...
      Were Everyone Will be able to Engage with us And our makings. And even Have Absolutely ! ALL that we do !

To get Some Funds, we actually Are Planing to ( Make a Totally Open developing production ) And Sell For everyone all we do !

For everyone be able to get All we do - Through Donations - and use All of our Original production :

• All our Custom Characters and Cloths and Even Complete Scenes Creations on their own !

• As We Want the community to Participate At our "open Novels" ... We will not Keep Anything of this OPEN PROJECT for us ...

And so To Suport us in this Journey - we will put to Sell All our Works ...

Including the Whole Blender / Cinema4D / 3dsmax ... Whole Scenes + Shaders + Cloths + props + Characters Using Poser Fusion .

• This is for us a major Reason Why we decided to use PAULINE
      ( as Different from all Other top Available figures ) , She is a Redistributable Merchant Resource ...

• That Way Making pauline OURS we are deeply Engaged with the laborious and Tremendous task of Making High Cinematic, Female, Male, monsters, Cute, From Anime, to Hiper Real, versions of just Pauline ...

As this will be quite a Tremendous Task that Will take us many months of development of course.

So We Would Love to Invite have POSER Developers and The Whole Community Engaged for results ^^

At The Moment We actually Found out and were stoped in our development by the Same troubles Cgbytes.com Project-E had ...

There was this Few bugs on the Hd Subd morphs and Joint Controled Centering That Stoped us and we cant Continue
    We are more used to work with daz3d Hd Morphs .. And it Seams A Bit more complicated in poser to Achieve Same results

We Actually Did a Youtube Video : Showing all this Troubles :

And we Can Also Submith Smith Micro Developers our Scenes if needed To Sort this out : Just Private message-me here !

Might Worth For Posers Developers to Give a Look

*We reaaly hope to have this litle Stopping Troubles Sorted Out ...in Next poser update .

So We can release our First betas of our product for the Community Try out !

We will be Very open Developing this , And we will bring all Beta updates For Public Downloads.

• For everyone to know !

The price of our BETA Figures, Cloths, Props will be PAY WHAT YOU WANT ...

Trough PATREON.com And GUMROAD.com ...

*So As Soon we are More ready !

It Will be cool for everyone To Follow us up !
    As That Will means Huge Discounts !

I think is a very Cool project we are getting here !

• WE THANK YOU ALL ! For your Support And Enthusiasm in this new
      POSER EDEN Open Project, and its Production Products .
      That As Soon as Possible we will bring to you !

THE 3DD.us TEAM

THANKS FOR LISTENING ! And All Support !

PS: As Soon as we can Resume Works We will bring you more news !
    From time to time we will return here with Some news and links to our Betas in Gumroad ...
    .. and we will Expose some more of our production insights and Previews on how this project is comming along..

Thanks so much for your Interest !

Thanks for being here :

alt text

• Just please, please, please fix her feet. Ugliest feet I ever saw.

• @Glitterati3D Really? Wanna see mine? :D

• @eclark1849 ha!

I really hope that SM can fix the issues that are giving this project and project e trouble. They seem to be a major obstacle for projects that can really take the figures to a new level, and fixing these issues would just make P11 that much more enticing to other creators as well.

• Poser Ambassadors

Hello and welcome.

First; I tried to look at the video, but no sound.

What are we trying to learn if all we see are vertex explosions and for the rest guesswork about what is supposed to be or not to be happening?
    57 minutes of an accelerated moving doll with NO clue what is going on?
    Sorry, I gave up.
    When you get something to work "more or less" the figure is jumping up - down.

I build "tons" of Partial and FBM in Blender and NEVER had a vertex explosion.
    Even building kids, and using the Match Centers to Morphs, all works, even with figures morphed to half size.

In de video we see vertex explosions, rigging going completely out of whack, we see repainting with no results.

I see vertex order being lost => I never have that from Blender.
    I see rigging go out of whack => I never have that from Blender.
    I see repainting with no results => I never have that from Blender.

I never have all what you are showing?

You export something out of Zbrush at around the 47 minute.
    That thing can never work.
    Where in Zbrush is your figure?? About 30 cm above the ground?
    Where did the origin of the figure go?
    Just an example.

Sorry : :All I see in THIS video are finger troubles.

• Poser Ambassadors

Something is going on in GoZ, but I do not have Zbrush to check.

I wanted to buy Zbrush, but after this video? I am staying with Blender. Oh yeah!

Very easy to morph a figure and create a FBM.
    Very easy to sculpt a SubD figure and get all the SubD detail in Poser.
    Very easy to create a "Match Centers to Morph" figure too.

I spend all afternoon creating "kids" for native Poser figures, and it simply works.

Well, I might also make a "how to" video for Blender.
    That "Match Centers to Morph" function works great.

• @eclark1849 said in ( PROJECT EDEN ) IS STARTING !:

@Glitterati3D Really? Wanna see mine? :D

ROFL, no thanks, Earl. Besides, I don't have to try to model shoes to fit your feet. By the time I get all the pokethrough on Pauline's feet covered, I've modeled boats, not shoes.

• Poser Ambassadors

Here a quick demo.

A FBM for a native Poser figure.
    She has a FULL clothing outfit including the boots.
    She has dynamic hair on a scullcap.

Then I created a Kid, and loaded that with "Match Centers to Morph" enabled.
    Then copied that "Kid" over to the full clothing set.
    Then edited the dependency to get the same "Kid" morph to lower the hair.

Now I have ONE dial to go from a FULL SIZE dressed figure to Kid size figure, clothing and hair, and all possible in betweens

Left original with FBM.
    Middle the "Kid" with Match Centers to Morph
    Right, the Kid at 0.5

0_1468362642327_FBM + Match centers to morph-demo.jpg

It is bed time, I did not bother to finetune the clothing on the chest, or render it.
    Yes, you can even finetune the clothing "Kid" morph because from "FULL breasts" to NO breasts was a bit "hard" on the clothing mesh.

• I'm quite interested to see an example of your more realistic sculpts for pauline. It would be fantastic to have HD morphs along the lines of BH GND series for v4 and Alyson2.

I'm also curious if you are planning to re-rig her to suit each sculpt, maintain her stock rigging or create your own rigging that can adapt between your various characters.

Shrdavid's pauline advanced is a great example of how much potential there is in a re-rigged pauline.

Looking forward to what you come up with

• Poser Ambassadors

@vilters This "explosion" that is happening here is not the fault of zbrush. I've done HD morphs in zbrush using GoZ on my own figures and on the stock Poser figures and that explosion doesn't happen for me. Without audio I can't determine what's going on, if the OP is even narrating anything he's doing to begin with.

Also, GoZ allows the ability to accomplish your HD morphs from those previous videos you posted without ever having to touch the morph brush or import a duplicate mesh. And match centers to morph works fine with it as well, at least as far as I can recall.

• Poser Ambassadors

You are correct. I have seen great work coming out of Zbrush.

Agreed, the video shows a chef, throwing food around in the kitchen, not knowing how to light the fire, and expecting to end up with a meal.
    Then wondring why potato's are yellow and carrots are red.
    Mother nature should fix that. All vegetables should be green. :-)

Among other things, I see SubD being used and abused, a total lack of respect for the figures origin.

Sculpting is the easy part. A 3 year old can sculpt.
    Getting your act together, and getting a working workflow is the hard part.

Even without sound, everything shown can be classified as "operator error".

I have 2 treads here , and video's on YouTube on how to create HD morphs for all Poser compatible figures. Sculpting is the easy part.

• @vilters sculpting may be the easy part... if you have the time, skill or talent to excel at it. I do not. Just like I dont have the time to create all the content I may wish to use for pauline. Therefore I will be supportive and interested in projects that will aid in building up the content economy around the figure. If I had the time, skill and talent to build everything I may wish to use in poser I probably wouldn't be using poser

• Poser Ambassadors

Oeps , so sorry, I forgot to answer your question.

When you are building a FBM "or sculpting" a very detailed figure for Pauline, and her size and shape changes drastically, you do not have to re-rig to suit your newly created figure.

Load your new creation with "Match centers to Morph" enabled, and Poser automatically adapts the rigging to your new shape.

I build the "small kid", loaded as a FBM to the tall figure, then set "Match Centers to Morph", and the rigging adapted automatically. As shown above, you get one dial to "age" your figure.
    The animated joints are created automatically, follow the change in size of the obj file.

The clothing is as simple as "Copy Morphs From" with all checkboxes checked in its properties palette.

The only dependency I had to set up manually was for the smart propped scullcap with the hair.

• I'm excited to see some new figures in development. Can't wait to see what you come up with. I hope you can get it working in poser.

• Poser Ambassadors

Well, well, well..

I demo that Poser offers the possibility to build kids.

I demo that POSER IS NOT AT FAULT.

And my post gets DOWNGRADED.

I fear you guys are on your own from now on.

• I didn't downgrade you and am interested to see what you have thought about.
    However I have to say, that family didn't look very appealing to my artistic eye.
    Love esther

• Poser Ambassadors

It is not even a render, just a tech demo in preview.

You do not need scripts or 3rd party add-ons, it can all be done in Blender and Poser.

• @vilters
    not by ordinary people. I couldn't do it.
    I would like to see some renders with nice pouty lips and perky breasts and mouths that don't look so CG.

• @vilters
    Also I am interested in the eden topic to see what they are planning to do. it looks interesting. I like the look of the sculpted mesh.
    and the face of the figure.

• I, too, am excited to see figure development for Poser. Good stuff, 3DD! Keep going.

You're just going to have to ignore the negative nellies around here.

Looks like your connection to Graphics Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.